Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Magic Miser done!!   Achievements and Musings

Started May-1 by Bluemoon (CHB1002); 4085 views.
Bluemoon (CHB1002)

May-1

I can’t believe that I have completed Magic Miser!! I just wanted to thank Attie, Char, Cindy, CuteM, Ilona, Khloe, LadyM, LadyPirate, Minerva, RiverLady and PaulDevil2 for your support and ice breath gifts. I couldn’t have done it without you all. And a special thanks to Deb for all your advice and for putting  me in touch with these special friends. So, so happy, thanks you all. I am still happy to gift ice breaths to anyone who wants them.

MCDeeDee

May-1

Congrats! A hard earned achievement.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

I am so excited for you that you completed MM!! Congratulations!! tada

I am so glad I was able to connect you with some of my incredible friends who helped you accomplish this wonderful Achievement!!

Anything you need, you know how to find me!! 

Job well done!!

Hugs ~ Debbie 

Well done indeed! it’s a really hard achievement and takes soooo long to achieve, well chuffed for you. 

Bluemoon (CHB1002)

May-2

.... with a little help from my friends. Thank you DeeDee. 

Bluemoon (CHB1002)

May-2

Thank you IMyselfand Me. I can’t believe that it is done!

Bluemoon (CHB1002)

May-2

Your help was amazing, many thanks. Spring puzzles, spring pets and creatures all done, feeling good here.

CindyK65

May-2

Awesome job! Happy to help you get this achievement and always here to help with anything else you need.

Cindy

attie1234

May-2

WTG!  I am so happy for you!  Such a hard achievement to complete and YAY, you’ve done it!  Have fun playing.  dancer Attie