Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Suenamie, Suenamie2, and Suenamie 3   Messages from the Heart

Started May-11 by Suenamie5; 872 views.
Suenamie5

May-11

I wanted to let my friends know I'm in the hospital with Bronchitis and Congestive Heart Failure.  My oxygen dropped really low and it is slowly improving.  I am getting a bunch of breathing treatments, 2 antibiotics and Prednisone.  Hopefully I will get to go home today or tomorrow.  Please pray for me .   Happy Mother's Day to everyone on MC and my wonderful friends heart_eyes.

kissing_heart Prayers and tons of good wishes!

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

May-11

Oh dear GOD!  Haven't you been through enough already???? 

Sending lots of LOVE and Healing ( ( ( V I B E S ) ) ) heart

XXOO ~ Dhyani

In reply toRe: msg 1
Suenamie5

May-11

Thank you Susie and Dhyani!!  Love you guys relaxed. They're keeping me till tomorrow because my breathing is still troubled.  Everyone at the hospital has been wonderful.  Be back to storming the castle soon!

So sorry to hear that you are not well.  Take your time to get well but I hope you are back in the game soon.   We have been friends here and in ART for a long time.

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-12

Sue Happy Mothers Day!!

I am going to move this to Messages From the Heart

Oh my goodness, please take care of yourself.  No rush, more important to get better.  I'm so glad they're treating you well in the hospital and am sending all best wishes and prayers your way.  Happy Mother's Day!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Suenamie5

May-12

Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers. Anna I know we've been gaming together since 2014!!  I have several friends that I've been blessed to play MC with for years.

I am getting out today.  I didn't pass the oxygen test yesterday but I passed it today!  They are going to send oxygen to my home and have me use it when needed. 

Happy Mother's Day!!

Sue

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

May-12

Glad to hear you are getting out of hospital. All the best. 

SharpEye1

May-12

Oh dear, Sue--I'm glad you get to go home.  Sending prayers your way for continuing your recovery and good health!   I know about congestive heart failure because of my brother so I know it is manageable with home oxygen.  Happy Mother's Day!! Ada heart_eyes