Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get of the Chocolates   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started May-13 by Katijay (Katijay46); 2378 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

May-13

Work the HOS and put them on your wish list...just don't claim them until GMT....I must have been asleep when I set this up or my number lock was off, but you want to get 25 of the Chocolates!....

SharpEye1

May-13

Got er done, thanks to my awesome friends! heart_eyes

KatieAn56

May-13

WOO HOO!!!! Got all of them from my wonderful, kind, giving friends. Thank you ALL so very much!! kissing_heart

Di (amina046)

May-13

THANK YOU ALL!!

With A Little Help From My Friends (Remastered 2009)

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group With A Little Help From My Friends (Remastered 2009) · The Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band ? 2009 ...

In reply toRe: msg 4
Susanna502MC

May-13

When there is a task for a large number of an item I try to keep track who sent as I go along so I can return. I know there are always ones I don't see and then get hidden, but I can't believe how many. Thank you all. This is one I really wished for a scroll bar on the mailbox.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

May-13

Done......I got 20 Chocolates from my magnificent friends and I collected the remaining 5 from the HOS.

CzoeMC

May-13

Katijay (Katijay46) said:

Work the HOS and put them on your wish list...just don't claim them until GMT

I was SO,SOsososo dumb. ::::slapping my forehead::::

Knowing I was going to be away this weekend, I put them on my wish list. My WONDERFUL friends send me more than enough.... today I was playing catch-up, got the hints done, and the smiles, thought, "great, I'll open the gifts, and be caught up for tonight". After opening all of them, went to see what tonight's challenge was, of course it was CHOCOLATE, and I already opened them!

Plugging away at the rooms, now, only nine more to go, and two-thirds of friends' HOSs open, but still, yikes! Seems I did something idiotic during a challenge before...

mmpendo

May-13

Di (amina046) said:

"With A Little Help From My Friends".

Play that again Sam. But it was a lot of help from my friends.

2 more gifting opportunities before roll over so keep them on your lists as I will gift them again tomorrow.

• Edited May 13, 2019 9:17 pm  by  mmpendo
In reply toRe: msg 7
mmpendo

May-13

CzoeMC said:

but still, yikes! Seems I did something idiotic during a challenge before...

Haven't we all!

Relax my friend, there are 2 more gifting cycles tomorrow.

• Edited May 13, 2019 9:21 pm  by  mmpendo
Susanna502MC

May-13

I did that on the first trades task (15). Did it before I finished the previous task. Took FOREVER to get caught up and then had the 20 trades task to do. Oh, well. That's life.