Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anyone else having server connection issues?   Technical Issues

Started May-14 by Amanda Reece (AmandaReece); 625 views.

I was playing MC, trying to get caught up on the avatar missions, and minimized it for a few minutes to do something on Facebook, and when I went back it said having trouble connecting to the server, Retry or Quit. I have exited the game completely several times and tried reloading and still can not load the game due to connection issues? Anyone else having issues, and if not, any suggestions on how to get back into my game?

It's been out for almost an hour.

jujubeebee

May-14

Same here. I’ve been down for the last 30 minutes.

The last 4 hours here.  It is now 7:00 pm and I'm finished for the night.  Tomorrow?  Who knows?

katiek2

May-17

Bummer!  I was down until 3AM.  Finished off the dice games and that's it for tonight.  Feeling sad for our friends without enough diamonds to power through Rustle and Anabel.

I’m having lots of trouble with the PRs this afternoon  - winnings taking forever to drop (“please wait”), “your friend doesn’t have a PR”, etc, . Anyone else?

Di (amina046)

May-18

I missed the morning round of gifting coz of no connection on ios. I was so mad because I know that many were waiting for an important last minute gift.

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-19

I slept in so missed it also. Drats!!!!!

I can’t get in at all this afternoon - gets to Anabel in her regular dress & “ no connection”, over & over. 

LvlSlgr

May-19

I just tried and was able to get in without any problems. I play on the PC platform.