Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Beat Mountain Troll "Rustle" at dice 5 times   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started May-15 by Katijay (Katijay46); 2768 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

May-15

The next 2 CC can be hard...some like to change their avatar, so I wish everyone good luck and make sure you have all 3 dice games available to start....

For those that may not know where to find "Rustle" there is a down arrow below Salty that will take you to the Mountain Troll and the Dragon.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Katijay (Katijay46)

May-15

For those that don't know where to find "Rustle" there is a down arrow below Salty that will take you to the Mountain Troll and the Dragon.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

May-15

These two are the ones I’m dreading!  I have the worst luck when it comes to “rolling the dice” so I’m expecting to sink bunches of diamonds and coins into these games.  Oh well.......

OMG! My lovely Driad won 3 of 3! Woohoo! I am so amazed!

Good luck everybody!!! four_leaf_cloverfour_leaf_cloverfour_leaf_clover

Katijay (Katijay46)

May-15

First roles out of the gate was Deuce, loose 5-7, change to Sorcerer got a win 6-3 then another loss 5-8...will try some more when diamonds go down some!...

Di (amina046)

May-15

Whew! got the troll and 6/6 too! Playing the puzzles paid nicely.

on ipad I need 1 more win.

In reply toRe: msg 6
lilredhood51

May-15

I used the hat lady the first avatar from this challenge. I had to reset the dice table two times but I got my five wins. got a couple of deuces with him but after 11 rolls I won against him.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

May-15

I decided not to prolong the agony and just barreled through this task. It took 70 diamonds (gulp) for 5 games and 6000 coins (ouch) for 15 rolls but I finally beat that troll! Well, it’s not exactly the reason why I played all those puzzles but at least but the diamonds came in handy! I hope the next game is less painful!  

Di (amina046)

May-15

Have  you decided which avatar to choose at the end?

In reply toRe: msg 9
Di (amina046)

May-15

Remember all to use your carrots and or make more trades? Also,  make some wreaths with leftover flowers and think about the last avatar.