Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dissapearing Diamonds   Technical Issues

Started May-16 by TUGUM; 531 views.
TUGUM

May-16

Hi,

I lost my first round of dice this morning against Russell 2 - 1 & was about to use 12 diamonds to play again when I noticed that my quantity of diamonds showed 178 instead of 1036.

I immediately  raised a ticket, which was acknowledged, & thought i'd better wait till this evening before playing again which I've just done using 2 diamonds expecting my total to drop to 176.

No such luck. it dropped to 147!

Has anyone else experienced a loss of diamonds?

In reply toRe: msg 1
pclark200

May-17

Not in a very long time. At one point there seemed to be some player/hackers who could pop in and out of your friend list (without you inviting or accepting them) and inventory would fly away! But haven't seen that in several years (thank goodness!).

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-17

Thank goodness that never happened to me.

TUGUM

May-17

VMT for the heads up as being hacked is the last thing that would have crossed my mind & have now searched & read threads on the matter.

Thankfully the postman came today & rein-burst my diamonds

TUGUM

May-17

All's well that ends well as the postman delivered a big package filled with diamonds relaxed

In reply toRe: msg 1
Sunnycaat

May-19

Hi. I had the same issue many months ago and posted the same question on here. A few people did mention experiencing a similar glitch. I also had a few people mention that accidental pet feeding hits may have caused the issue (since it uses up A LOT of diamonds if the pet is hit while still in rest mode). So now I always make sure to have a non-resting pet on my game page just in case I hit it by mistake. (I’m left handed so I do have to be careful due to the pet location on the screen)

Glad to hear you were refunded your diamonds. After I noticed I lost a big quantity of diamonds for a second time, I filed a ticket as well and also was refunded. Thankfully, they seem to be quite good about handling these issues and I haven’t lost any diamonds after my initial issues so hopefully you won’t either. ~ CA Gypsy 

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-19

Ditto what Gypsy says. If you have anymore question feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forum!!!!!