Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Help with CC Please   The Consortium

Started May-17 by April @ MC (April54321); 558 views.

Hi friends,

I have been a bit all over the place lately and wasn’t going to bother with the CC, but have just managed to get past day 20, so thought I might try and finish.

If anyone could help with nuts and chocolate, I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers April : ) 

Nona (Waldmeister)

May-17

Are you on PC? I gladly accept you as a friend and send nuts and chocolates. You can PM me your ID and I'll send an invite.

Thank you so much Nona. No I’m on iOS. 

Thanks to great friends and 110 hos’s searched I’ve got the nuts done. I might make it yet. Fingers crossed. 

Good to see you back, April! Sent you Chocolate. Just keep posting what you need & I’ll keep sending it. 

Good luck catching up! Especially with the dice!!! fearfulfour_leaf_cloverfour_leaf_cloverfour_leaf_clover

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-17

April so very happy to see you back in the game!! I hope all is well. I sent you nuts first to help you get past that hurdle and at Rollover will see if you still need more nuts or I will send chocolates!!

Whatever you need we are here for you!! You’ve got this!! 

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart

Thank you all so much. Chocolate done! Now for the dreaded dice. 

In reply toRe: msg 6

Surprisingly I got the troll done in just 6 rolls. Anabel was a bit more tedious taking 12, but I’m all caught up. Yippee!!

Thank you everyone for your generous help. Return gifts are on their way. 

Wow April! smiley_cat That’s just amazing! Congratulations! bouquettada

Nice easy ones now, but we’ll send you Snowdrops if you need them. wink

Thank you so much. Must have been those clovers you sent me! : ) 

I put the snowdrops on my list, and already have my 4, so will save them for tomorrow. MC friends are the best.

I might put my unique stamp up for swapping. Nearly there on that one too.

I’ll be happy to swap stamps with you after the Event ends. Did you finish all the Event achievements & get all the pets?