Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 4 of the Snowdrop   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started May-18 by Katijay (Katijay46); 975 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

May-18

This is it...this is the white flower we can trade with the kids...some will want to trade a lot of their surplus of everything to build their carrot supply....and this will be your last chance to change the avatar if you want a different one...the change must be done before you complete this CC...

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-18

Good luck on getting it finished!!

It should be easy enough to get 4 of them from the PR HOS, but if you’d rather not leave it to chance, by all means, put it on your wishlist! I’m sure we’ve all got plenty to share by now. 

KatieAn56

May-18

I put them on my wishlist because I was having such a hard time with the dice games and I thought if I do get the dice games done, I will have it made!! Thank you my friends for gifting me the snowdrops blush

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-18

Good Luck and hope you finish the Castle Challenge.

loopykaren

May-18

Thank you all friends im all done and dusted with the CC   ...well not really i still have hours to go and more rooms to 

visit and to gift for all who still need x

KatieAn56

May-18

I finished my first CC. Woo Hoo! Thank you each and every one for all your help. heart

CindyK65

May-18

Done and done! I've had the snowdrops waiting for a couple of days and now, I can concentrate on the end of the SE. I just need to search, search, search to build more coins while I can!

If anyone needs something for the SE, let me know. I have plenty to share.

Good luck! CindyK (WitchyWoman)

Oodie (Oodeveer)

May-18

The Harry Potter nerd is mine (Thank you Di for his new nickname).

loopykaren

May-18

aye that was my thought tonight to Oodie with the wee specky Harry potter 1 lol