Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Had to change towers, lost all friends, need more!   Friends

Started May-18 by GuinevereW; 767 views.
GuinevereW

May-18

Hi - looking for new friends after my tower crashed and had to port game over to new one.  I'm Guinevere Whitesides, friend ID 811314.  I'm currently on Level 73.  Will befriend anyone!  Thanks!

Will send invite.

Pat (Phantommom) rose

Hi There:  I sent an invite a couple of days ago and wondering if you are still interested in a new friend.  I seem to have regular friends who have changed over to CC or Events only.  I hope you will join me, but will give a couple of days and if you aren't interested that's ok too.  See you around the castle relaxed

Pat

GuinevereW

May-21

Added you today!  Sorry - I teach in RL and some times are busier than others.

Thank you for letting me know.  Sorry if I sounded pushy.  I really need new friends and look forward to having you in the castle wink

Pat rose

In reply toRe: msg 5
Lizzardo123

May-25

How can u back up game?  Have 2 fires and can't put id in second one!!

I have never backed up my game, but if you put it out there as a new discussion I know there is a member who can help you out.  relaxed

Luisada

May-26

Hello! I sent you an invite some days ago and you accepted it, but there are no items showing. I would like to send you a welcome gift.

See you soon in the Castle.

Lou70

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-27

I would be delighted to add you to my friend's list Guinevere!!!!!!!