Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IB Swaps   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started May-18 by Marcia68; 1232 views.
Marcia68

May-18

Hello All MC players! Finished my CC Event and on to my next accomplishment. I'm trying to understand the Ice Breath Swaps but I just don't get the hang of it. A few players have sent me Ice Breath's but i don't understand the Swap me part. I'm trying to go for the Magic Miser. "Need a little help from my friends" and others . Can you help a MC member out . I'm on PC my Id is 488905 Thanks in advance.

Nona (Waldmeister)

May-18

Basically those participating buy each other an Ice Breath for coins. The Ice Breaths received get sharded immediately (40 shards each) so that none are in the inventory when you are gifting which means you get the option to buy them for 290 coins. That's good value but still a bit expensive for many players, therefore they call it a swap, meaning they expect one in return when gifting.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

May-18

Hi Marcia! You want to trade any Ice Breaths you own for shards...40 each. Whenever a friend gifts you one, immediately shard it. The "swap" part is when you gift an Ice Breath back to a friend. By having none in your inventory, you can buy it for a measley 290 coins!

Hope this helps and good luck in reaching Magic Miser relaxed

(What Nona said...I think there's an echo in here open_mouth)

Marcia68

May-18

Thank You Nona and GulfGuppy I will try!? I don't know why I have fog brain lately must be medication . Have to get use to it.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Marcia68

May-18

Nona really buy for 290 coins. I thought you had to purchase them for like 2,800 coins ??

In reply toRe: msg 5
Marcia68

May-19

See i go to items search in laboratory and they cost 2800 . I purchase and they are in my inventory. What i do next i don't know what to do next? how do i swap or trade them?

In reply toRe: msg 6
Marcia68

May-19

Those that are gifted to me i claim then i'm suppose to claim then shard? Then how do i send them back to those who gifted me?? I'm so confused

Marcia,

Hello, I have never participated in the Ice Breath swap, but I've read most of the posts about it so I think I can help.

When a friend sends you an Ice Breath go to your inventory and click on it, and choose to shard it for the 40 shards.  Then go to your friends and see who is looking for Ice Breaths.  Click on their card, and then click on the Ice Breath (it should have a red tone to it because you don't have any in your inventory).  When you click on the Ice Breath it will offer you the opportunity to buy it for coins or diamonds (choose buy with coins) and it will be sent to your friend.  You have to make sure that there are no Ice Breaths in your inventory in order to buy one. It is cheaper to buy the Ice Breath than to craft it.

I hope I explained it ok, if not I'm sure someone will be along soon with further information.

Nona (Waldmeister)

May-19

Marcia68 said:

Nona really buy for 290 coins. I thought you had to purchase them for like 2,800 coins ??

2800 is the cost for crafting in the lab. Don't do that!

If your friend has an item on the wish list that is not in your inventory, it shows red. When you select it the price(s) will be displayed - in coins and/or diamonds. You can then buy the Ice Breath for 290 coins.

What you want to do is convert every Ice Breath you have into shards.

Then, when you're gifting you select the red Ice Breath on your friends' wish lists and choose to buy them for 290 coins.

CC to Marcia68
In reply toRe: msg 9
Marcia68

May-19

Hey my MC players. I think I got it and would like to Thank You All for your excellent help and Support.  Hoping to see you all in the Castle! If you like to make a Friend my ID is 488905 , I'm on PC. also my members name is Marcia Marcia Marcia. or Marcia68  Thank You again.