Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost Nature Mage Avatar    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started May-19 by Sunnycaat; 1775 views.
Sunnycaat

May-19

Hi All. I was playing around with the final avatar before I finish the event, deciding if I wanted the Nature Mage or one from a past challenge instead, and now I can’t get the Nature Mage avatar back. I scroll through and it ends at the Santa from the Winter event. The Nature Mage is not on the list at all so I can’t change it back.  

I’ve tried restarting my iPad hoping it would reset to the original final reward avatar but no luck. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, were you able to fix it somehow? Since this is the last day of the event, I can’t play again until I figure this out since I want the Nature Mage.

Any suggestions of things to try to get it back would be much appreciated. 

Thanks, 

CA Gypsy 

AuntieRoo

May-19

I had already selected the Santa as my choice for this CC but I’ve just been back in my game & the Nature Mage is no longer available in my options for selection.

Sunnycaat

May-19

So strange. Thanks for this info. So this is obviously a glitch. I have just sent a help ticket but I doubt I’ll receive an answer before the event ends since it’s the weekend. It’s not like this matters all that much, since I have a lot of other avatars, but I actually liked this current Nature Mage one so i’m kind of bummed. 

AuntieRoo

May-19

I am wondering if our choice for the Nature Mage had to be selected before yesterdays rollover.

I have a vague recollection that in previous CC’s players were having difficulty when selecting a different reward from the new one offered.Perhaps this has been ‘fixed’ but in doing so it has created a different problem.

The only consolation is you may be able to obtain the Nature Mage at the end of the next CC.

I did also check my second game which is on a different iPad but the Nature Mage had disappeared from that game too.

• Edited May 19, 2019 9:27 am  by  AuntieRoo

I also checked the other avatars yesterday, but since I didn’t want any of them, I never checked any of their boxes to view them. When I exited that window, it was still showing the Mage as the final reward. 

Guess I dodged a bullet there! I hope you at least get an avatar you kinda like!

Nona (Waldmeister)

May-19

I am very sorry. I had anticipated that problem early on but failed to mention it. The new avatar is not in the list when you browse through the available CC-avatars. I didn't want to risk anything so xed out. I am positive the default avatar used to be among them in previous challenges.

As shutting MC down doesn't seem to help, uninstalling probably won't either.

The next ugly avatar is coming for sure - so get something nice now and leave the nerd for another CC.

Marlo55

May-19

Hi Sunnycaat,

Thanks so much for posting about this. I thought I was going mad!!! LOL, I particularly wasn't fond of the Nature Mage, so had a browse through as well, clicked on Madame Masqerade and decided to keep her. However, same thing, Mage's avatar gone. Would love to hear if you get a response from BF. 

Cheers, Marlo

Don’t feel bad! I am on holiday and thought I had al timed out to do the last tasks this morning while I had WiFi - only to find it ended yesterday! Oops! And I had two free hours in the afternoon when I could have done it :) 

You’ll have another chance at the Mage one day, in the mean time remember it’s all fun.

x -Catheryne 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-20

Catherine scream,

All that hard work and you missed out on claiming the snowdrops and Nature Mage!! OMG!! 

You have been running yourself ragged!! I hope your Dad is well!! 

Next CC you will have another opportunity!! Such a shame about the timing!! I am so sorry that happened to you!! You have a great attitude about it as always, “ All in good fun!!” 

Hugs ~Debbie kissing_heart

Shylo (shylo2425)

May-21

Just a quick note to add, and that is - I did the same thing you did but on a PC. I could not retrieve the Nature Mage, and after reading this post I decided to try Big Fish for an answer - if available. 

I explained my situation and told BF that others experienced the same, a missing avatar we wanted after trying a different one. I tried a different one right after the 20th CC. The NM wasn't available after that, but I figured it would show up at the game's end, but it didn't as we experienced.

Should BF answer me with any kind of answer that will give us hope, l will share here.

Shylo blush