Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

latest update   Technical Issues

Started May-28 by EllyV; 6335 views.
EllyV

May-28

Hi everyone,

just got an update content: 1.14.30.2025.

I started the game, had no update untill now, (but read the horrorstories here), the update showed and installed , no problems.

I checked,all my friends were still there, my progress okay, etc.

so,fingers crossed, I checked out of the game, got back in, no problems.

hopefully they found the problem and all of you can get back again.

hurray for now.

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 1
Gertie (Gertie0513)

May-28

Hi. I am on iPhone. Can’t seem to get game to download.  It starts the stops before finished downloading. Any ideas?

larkMC

May-28

I'm in too. I play on PC.  Everything looks fine in my game, no lost progress.

Lark

Same here.  This one, too, was forced; I got an info screen across my social page, "Changes are afoot at Midnight Castle and the game needs to restart!"  Since I had no option, I clicked OK to let it restart. 

Download was short and smooth.  Nothing appears to be different so far -- no new puzzles, achievements, avatars, etc. -- but storms are moving in again so probably will not be back to either the game or the forum til tomorrow morning.

JustMe2

In reply toRe: msg 4

Thanks for posting. I received the same message and exited my games. Pleased to say I have now downloaded with no problem on my main game.

Norry

Christina95e

May-28

My iPad game is up and running, no problems. Mnemosyne’s friends will be getting their gifts today and tomorrow as usual. 

Di (amina046)

May-28

So is mine! Wow! Great work of the Devs.

Grandmasix

May-28

Di, I’m a friend of yours and have been blocked from my game since Saturday.  So please don’t unfriend me!  I’m beginning to despair that they aren’t going to be able to fix it.

Marcia68

May-28

Just got a download too Norry , will  see how it goes.

CindyK65

May-28

WooHoo! I owe Mnemosyne a lot of gifts. Still 2 hours before reset. Surely, I can get 5 sent out by then.

Good Luck, everyone!

• Edited May 28, 2019 9:10 pm  by  CindyK65