Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update June 4   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 6/4/19 by Susanna502MC; 3354 views.
Susanna502MC

6/4/19

I know it should be 2025. One of the updates had that, but now it's gone again. Still looping.

HulioT

6/4/19

I'm playing on iPad, was fine this morning but now it won't load, just looping round and round.

I just opened my game on PC and no update occurred.

crusadercat

6/5/19

I am stuck in the same down load looping again.  Got the changes are afoot message downloaded ok played for a while then got same stupid changes are afoot message again downloaded again albeit slow.  Played again got message again now is stuck on 0/4.  I give up for tonight!!!! try again in the morning.

Darlene2436

6/5/19

Sorry Sasanna  mine started about 5 hours ago, waited about and an hour went back in still frozen tried again 3 more times. I give up. I don't want to jinx anyone, but I wonder why some people are frozen out.....

Susanna502MC

6/5/19

I lost my Android game last time and just got it back this weekend. I never opened my pc games until the forum reported things were safe last week, so I didn't have any problem there.

I'm going to leave everything until tomorrow. If it still isn't working I'll report it to BFG.

Lindott

6/6/19

I was playing my third and last DQ and I too got kicked out & download started. It took ½ an hour and still showing 0% of 4 so left it and went to bed. Got up this morning and still trying to download. Restart my laptop still the same in desperation I shut down my laptop completely. Still nothing, don't mind not being able to update but I cannot play my game until it stop the updating. Should I uninstall and reinstall my game. Someone please HELP!!!!! Thank you

Darlene2436

6/6/19

Sorry that you are having problems. Mine started yesterday for 5 hours every time I went into the computer it was downloading. I tried one more time and left the downloading up on the computer for an hour and than my games came up. Today I was in the middle of a quest and the download started that was 4 hours ago. I think I'm going to report it to BFG again. This is so frustrating.  They said not to uninstall and reinstall some people lost there game and had to start over.

Crazy how this is happening again! I haven't had it happen to me, but if it does, I'm going to close out of it before it tries to start. 

Lindott

6/6/19

Hi Darlene, I left it running for 4½ hours and when I got home it's still running download 0% of 4. Real frustrating. If it don't stop I cannot get into my game, I've email Big Fish. Thanks for the warning, I won't uninstall and reinstall as I've got lots of eggs, coins, other items that I worked very hard for it and I do not want to lose them.