Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

About the Download Looping   Technical Issues

Started Jun-6 by Katijay (Katijay46); 641 views.

I just heard  back from BF and they want me to uninstall and reload my game has anyone out there had this solve their download looping issue?  I am terrified to uninstall my game I do have my computer on a back up so will give it a shot....just wanted to know if this has helped anyone else with this problem....

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jun-6

No idea if it helps but PC players have been quite safe from mishaps, especially with the comfort of a backup. If your kind of looping is the one where it freezes and you can't access the game I would give it a try, but if it is only the mild version where you have to get through the most recent download before it opens, then I would rather not.

Di (amina046)

Jun-6

I agree , I would restart PC.

In reply toRe: msg 3

Well I did the uninstall and install and both of my games appear to be ok, but I won't know if it fixed the problem until later....ever since we got back into the game usually in the evening, but it has started in the afternoon on the 4th....my computer would do the forced downloads every day like last night at 7:03, 7:56 and the one at 8:47PST froze my game, but I am usually always able to play all day with nothing happening...So we will see if this fixed it....I hope so...

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jun-6

Katie,

I think I posted somewhere in "Technical Issues" this afternoon that I was having looping issues again. After looping 5 times almost back to back yesterday, I decided to uninstall and reinstall and the game worked last evening, but not today. Just when I was about to start gifting around 12:57pm, this afternoon, the "something's afoot" message popped up, so I took my wish list down and decided to give this "issue" another days rest.

I think that CS is so busy that telling us to do the uninstall thing is a way of answering our ticket and sending us down the road.

Carol "shylo"

Noni (Nonisgame2)

Jun-8

This message was on BF support page

We are aware of some issues with the latest update to Midnight Castle. The team is hard at work getting this fixed as quickly as possible. While we work to get this fixed please do no uninstall and reinstall the game