Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Re all the downloads   Welcome!

Started Jun-7 by Tennco (carlyMC); 989 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Jun-7

What is up. Seems like everyday there are numerous threads started about ANOTHER DOWNLOAD.  There either is a new download or everyone is posting about the same download that happened a couple of weeks ago.  No one seems to bother what platform they are playing on.  Can we put them all in one thread and date them.  Sorry for rant but it’s getting a little old trying to figure out if there is or isn’t a new download.  

Darlene2436

Jun-7

I'm getting a download everyday at different times and it's freezing my computer from 5 hours to a day. Don't know what to do or how to get help. Every time I place a problem order my computer comes back and I cancel the order.  I'm going to stop my gifting because I never know how long the game will be frozen and I won't be able to catch up.  This is so FRUSTATING...... 

Tennco (carlyMC)

Jun-7

Ok I play on iPad and have not seen a download since a couple of weeks ago so it would be an advantage to all if everyone could post on a thread for there platform instead of starting numerous threads about downloads.  

IzzyT

Jun-10

I'm getting downloads about every other day.  I can still play the game, but 25% (10) of my friends have gone red, and now it appears I can no longer send gifts.   Starting to wonder how many of those friends are red because they are locked out.  Grrrrrrr.