Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

download loop ---- am I the only one?   Technical Issues

Started Jun-15 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 3068 views.

Is no one else being affected by this problem?

For me, this has been going on since before Memorial Day ---- 1/4, then 1.94 over and over and over. 

If this is going on, why has no one said anything about it? If it is not, I really wonder if it is just my game.

Maybe someone can enlighten me as to what is or is not happening in other games (PC).???

There does appear to be a few in this folder and the Technical Issues folder that are stuck in a loop.

I was out of the game for about 3 days and now all of my 53 friends are back and playing.

I'm sorry, I know this doesn't help you much.

Good luck with BF Customer Support.  four_leaf_clover

In reply toRe: msg 2

BF Customer Support? LOL They are totally useless, unresponsive, unconcerned, and inefficient ---- that has been my experience over the years.

So that is a last ---- and I mean very last ---- resort.

Is anyone else experiencing this looping problem?

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jun-15

I have looped three times today starting at 12:17pm and the last one just 10 minutes ago at 6:03pm CT. I've had enough for awhile, so am pulling my wish list for now as I can't seem to stay put in the game.

Just sayin'!

Shylo

burque

Jun-15

I too am having this issue, it started Friday, it would download then let me play, but today it won’t go past the download. I play on an ipad mini ( old) and an ipad pro (new)

pat

In reply toRe: msg 5
Moonki

Jun-15

I also play on my iPad. I get the download next level and eventually get back to. The game - often after several attempts. I may then be good for a couple of days, but sooner or later I get the changes afoot notice. If all I need to do is download the 60 or 94 parts, which is reasonably fast, I’m back in the game, maybe for a few days, maybe for a few minutes. This is incredibly frustrating. I do hope this looping problem soon gets fixed!

In reply toRe: msg 6
Tennco (carlyMC)

Jun-16

I am curious.  For those of you with download problems, did you get caught up with downloading before they fixed the problem? 

burque

Jun-16

Yes Both my ipads were stuck on the download when it was first an issue, hasn’t been a problem since, until this past week.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Larpy

Jun-16

Ipad player.  Loop seems to be a permanent fixture.  Game goes back to the unplayable content level 2014 from the playable content level 2025.  In theory the correct download was completed sometime after Memorial Day.  Since then there are somewhat random ‘changes are afoot’ and you must choose OK. Content is back to 2014, the 0 of 4 never progresses.  After a somewhat random number of tries, the 0 of 4 completes and then there is a 94 parter which has always worked for me.  Then it seems to be a random amount of time before the cycle restarts. No reason to attempt play anymore.  

In reply toRe: msg 9
Crystaloak99

Jun-16

I play on a PC ad every time I log in I have to go though the new update/download.  Now all of my friends have disappered.

URGH!!!!

Azriel