Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

what is the total achievement for magic miser   Achievements and Musings

Started Jun-18 by Marcia68; 1031 views.
Marcia68

Jun-18

Hi everyone, Just wanted to ask what is the total achievement in order to get the Magic Miser? How many Shards. Thanks!

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jun-18

Take a deep breath, sit down.

Stage two for magic miser requires you to get 50,000 shards.

Still there? Good. Then we can move on to stage three...

To complete the magic miser achievement you need 100,000 shards.

Best get on the Ice Breath swap and you'll find it doable.

Marcia68

Jun-18

thanks Nona! I'm getting there I have close to 39,000 still got a looooong way to go. I got another question . Do you happen to know what the winter idol is saying ? I can't quite figure out what he's saying when you open him up, Oh and i'm swaping IB

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jun-19

Sent you an IB. Also have a sled dog egg if you still need it.

As for the winter idol - if you mean by "say" the message that is displayed on top that is: He's only important in winter.

Don't know of anything else.

SharpEye1

Jun-19

Actually, she's playing with the sound on and referring to the whispered words the Winter Idol utters when you give it the last item. I think Randy figured it out but I don't remember what he told me.  So, hopefully, he'll jump in and answer it for you. 

CC to Marcia68Randytb
AEGram

Jun-19

Quite interested to know what someone has determined to be what is being said by the Winter Idol....hopefully Randy will pop in soon to tell us, as (to my knowledge) he would be the first to have an answer.

CC to Randytb
In reply toRe: msg 6
SharpEye1

Jun-19

I am on the phone with Randy and he said the Winter Idol first gives a sigh of relief, then says thank you (for the zoom zone items). Mystery solved!

PenWeb

Jun-20

After listening very, very carefully over the years, I finally figured out the Winter Idol is saying "This is ridiculous"

In reply toRe: msg 8
SharpEye1

Jun-20

Interesting....heart_eyes

Randytb

Jun-20

Nope ++++ He is saying Thank you after that huge sigh=== put it in two parts sigh because he finally gets to breath air again and thank you for the gift