Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Help   Technical Issues

Started Jun-28 by Rockingrae; 1802 views.
Rockingrae

Jun-28

Well now I've done it.  I managed to lose everything on Midnight castle.  How to I get in touch with the developers to see if it can be fixed.  I do know that I'll have to find my friends again.  

Rockin' Rae

EllyV

Jun-28

hi,

I found via google: elephant-gamescom. they have a game support.

I guess you can ask them.

good luck, Elly

Here’s the thread with the links for both BigFish & EG help desks:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/312/14

Rockingrae

Jun-28

Thanks.  I figured out how to contact MC and an emailing with them.  I found my old account number so hopefully they can help me.

P1tbull

Jul-1

Rockingrae did you manage to get a response? I actually submitted a ticket the day before you and still haven't had a response from them.

Rockingrae

Jul-1

No not yet.  Because of the weekend I don't expect a reply before tomorrow, if then.  Meanwhile I've started a new MC just to stay busy in case I have no luck.  Good luck to you.  Let me know if you are successful!

P1tbull

Jul-2

I have started a new game too because my hard drive died lol. Unfortunately as of a few hours ago, it has now been 6 days since I submitted a ticket and no response so far. Good luck to you too. Let me know if you get any communication from them and I'll post back if I hear from them :)

Even when BF CS was actually administrated by BF itself, they may/will assume your issue is RESOLVED and drop your Ticket from the queue . . . unless you REPLY frequently until you get a HUMAN RESPONSE. 

So, to keep my Ticket ACTIVE, a DAILY REPLY TO THEIR AUTOMATED RESPONSE IS MY STANDARD PRACTICE!!!!

Hope this helps!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

CC to Rockingrae
Rockingrae

Jul-2

Good to know.  Thanks!

CzoeMC

Jul-3

I think that Dhyani is probably the guru around here for computer issues. She seems to know a lot about everything, and...

Dhyani, you have my deepest admiration and respect for what you do.