Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends Gone "RED"   Friends

Started Jul-1 by WelshShelley; 1150 views.
WelshShelley

Jul-1

Hi All,

As you are aware I was out of the game for a few months (from about March) coz of downloading probs with my Ipad.

Now that I am up and running again, can any one tell me if the following Friends of mine are still playing please.

A couple were Red before Xmas, most were Red not long after, and seem to have remained Red on my return.

If they have probs with their Ipads or are poorly,  or have put up "away, on leave etc", then OK.

Other than that, once I know from anyone on here, I'm going to delete and then put up for some new friends.

Sir Marcus

Baron Bear

BT Katalin

Conni

FlirtMD

Jan

Purple Blooms

Suzie Q - NJ

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

Tennco (carlyMC)

Jul-1

Susieq has been red for several weeks for me. I don’t know the others. Carly

I found this in the iOS friends thread:

In need of friends. Lost everyone during last update. I am Baron Bear TNX. i2725657.”

Also SusieQ posted “Sorry back now” in her name several weeks ago, went red again for a while, & now she’s green & says “I’m back!” So I’d say she’s having trouble but still active. 

WelshShelley

Jul-1

Hi Druid and Carly,

Thanks for replies.

SuzieQ still red with me and with Carly by all accounts, as you said probably got problems like I did.

Have just deleted Baron Bear's old account and invited him/her back in with new account no.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

One thing to consider before deleting friends, what private room are they showing.  If it's a room with the 3 HOS then you'll still be able to play those rooms when the event for that room comes around.  That is if you need the extra coin...…..

WelshShelley

Jul-1

Hi Tammy,

Never thought of that scenario, thanks for the tip.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

That’s very odd that the same person is showing green in my Castle & red in others. confused

Hi:

susie q has i’m Back . After her name now. And yes, baron bear has New id, glad some forward it to you.

when my level 82 game would not update, I was unable to place any message by avatar , as could not enter game. 

most of friends  ( I think) do not come to this forum.

have noted some friends are having sporadic issues with their games.... so,trying to wait it out a bit.

princessbouquet

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-1

Not odd at all - as Welsh Shelly has a red SuzieQ and we have a green SusieQ. Mind the spelling and you come up with two different players.two_women_holding_hands