Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

about the plain stamp   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jul-11 by anglegirl70; 470 views.
anglegirl70

Jul-11

I have a friend that has (no white stamp)beside her name. She has her name as (Mem) on my list. I couldn't find her in the Master List and I don't know how to send her a PM without knowing her real name. I'm wondering if that means she has no plain stamps and would like to have them sent to her or does she have plenty of them and doesn't want any more of them.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so very much.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-11

Does she have it on her wish list? If she does, then she needs them.

Or is letting people know she doesn't have any to spare.

anglegirl70

Jul-11

Thank you very much.  She does have them on her wish list so that makes sense. Thanks again.

Hi there

Mem is also a friend in my games.  She is/was on Delphi as ellie80.  I have been sending white stamps but haven't heard anything from her for a while. Her daughter plays as SharonaKate or SK at the moment but she wasn't on Delphi. They came to me through the Consortium and have stayed. SK is still collecting snowflakes

I will cc ellie80 in with this message and hopefully she will see it.

Take care

Norry (NuttyNana)

CC to ellie80