Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Books and authors   Fun and Games

Started Jul-11 by KNIMtheTOAD; 179 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Jul-11

What happened to thread on books and authors?

AuntieRoo

Jul-11

I have looked back over a year in the archives. I’m really sorry I could not find the thread for you.I hope someone else will pop in to help.

LvlSlgr

Jul-11

KNIMtheTOAD said:

What happened to thread on books and authors?

In the folder "Fun and Games", we have the "Alpha Game" discussion (thread) where we are playing a game. At various times the topics have been related to books. But that was just us posting (alphabetically) names of books or authors along with pictures.

In the folder "Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar" there is a discussion (thread) titled "Books - what are you reading?" that I started back in May 2018. Is that the one you're looking for? If so, then you can click on the link below to get there.

Books - what are you reading?

Since I started this thread I can remember where it is. Here we are discussing exactly what it says - the books we're reading.

But I also seem to recall that later someone else started a discussion about books. However, I don't recall which folder it was in or the exact name. If I find it I'll post here again.

• Edited July 11, 2019 3:20 pm  by  LvlSlgr
AuntieRoo

Jul-11

Thank you LvlSlgr, that is the thread I was hoping to find.

LvlSlgr

Jul-11

I just posted in it ... so it got bumped up. relaxed

• Edited July 11, 2019 3:42 pm  by  LvlSlgr
AuntieRoo

Jul-11

You’re a star,thanks.

LvlSlgr

Jul-11

You're so welcome!