Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To friends of SHYLO   Friends

Started Jul-11 by Shylo (shylo2425); 551 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-11

After several doctor visits while I was gone, I found out that I've torn the rotator cuff in my right shoulder fearful and my only solution is surgery. But, I opted for an injection until I could make up my mind, as doc tells me that's a hard surgery to recover from. flushed

Then Tropical Storm Barry reared it's ugly head in the Gulf of Mexico and we live on the Gulf Coast of MS. We could lose power over the coming days so wanted to tell all my friends that if I don't return gifts, it's probably because we don't have power, or the power went out before I could close my wish list. Anyway, I'll play as long as my arm/shoulder allows and/or the power allows.

Thanks to all for your understanding.

Take care everyone! blush

Shylo

Will be keeping you in my thoughts.  Stay safe and please take care of yourself.  

Tammy27 or T27

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-12

Thank you Tammy for your kind thoughts. Will do the best we can during the storm, and my shoulder is another issue. Again, thank you!

Shylowink

oiuoiu321

Jul-12

Shylo, sorry your shoulder is bad.  I hope that the injections are helping.

Keep safe during the storm!

Stay safe with that storm and take care of that shoulder.  See you around the castle from time to time relaxed

In reply toRe: msg 1
Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-12

Thanks much for the good wishes. The shoulder issue will take longer to fix than this storm which is taking its time to move.angry

Appreciate the well wishes!

Shylo blush

datsalotta

Jul-13

Best wishes coming your way. Weathering that storm and that shoulder - WOW. Hope all is better soon.

datsalotta

KNIMtheTOAD

Jul-13

Oh sorry Shylo. Just heard on phone that some areas are being evacuated. Please take care of yourself. Love and gentle hugs.

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE. 

katiek2

Jul-14

Shylo, we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers (I mentioned your situation to my family and they send well-wishes also).  Please stay safe - I hope all of this doesn't impact your shoulder in any way.  Take care, friend.  Hope to see soon that all is well.

katiek

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-14

Thanks so much for the kind thoughts and wishes. So far that storm has stayed west of us, then again, we don't know what today will bring with the storm surges and all. I've tried putting my shoulder situation out of my mind for now as the future of it is still in question. Time will tell!

Thanks again Katie, always appreciate my friends and you're the best!

Shylo blush