Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lightning got my computer and all attached devices   Technical Issues

Started Jul-12 by Myfishydog; 491 views.
Myfishydog

Jul-12

Hi

I was saving my game when lightning hit near my computer. The cpu, monitor, external drives, etc. So, BFG

is working on restoring my game. I will need to add my friends back in. Please accept my invites. I do have

a list of my friends so that is a good thing. Thanks for being supportive and understanding. I play as Joy

ID# 143400. I do not know how long it will be before they restore my game. I am not restoring the other two

games: Duchess #763796, and Keeper 763808. Thanks for all your help!

Joy

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Jul-12

OH NO!!!  How's the rest of your home?  Are you OK?

When you have the Game ID for the new Joy Castle, please post it in this thread.

I'll send Invites from my 13 Castles.

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom

OMG.  Hope you're ok.  I was a friend on both your Duchess and Keeper games, so thanks for letting us know that you'll not be restoring them.  If you have room for another on your Joy game send me an invite.  Take care.

Myfishydog

Jul-12

Hi

Luckily I had to take a bathroom break and it happened just as I entered the den. I was terrified, but there was smoke and sparks and no fire. 

I got everything cut off at the breaker box and cleaned up the mess. I had a big mess on my hands, but luckily nothing worse. I still love the

severe storms we get here. The den was the only place that was a mess and after a week I am getting it back together again. BFG has sent me

an email asking for my game info. I guess from what they are asking I may have the same game number. I had started another game trying

to see if I could get the game to work with older info I had saved in another place. I cannot believe that it happened right when I was saving

my game to a thumb drive and the hit took out the computer, external drives, and thumb drive. It was saved in two places and it took out both

at the same time! Thanks for asking and I will post when things are back to somewhat normal.

Joy

Myfishydog

Jul-12

Hi

I am probably not going to restore the Duchess and Keeper games, but you are certainly welcome to the game I will restart.

I do remember you from those games. I had gotten all my pets and was doing so well on those......

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Jul-13

Gosh!  I’m so sorry!  I know how scary that can be.  Lighting struck my yard and caused a power surge in the house.  Luckily, I had surge protectors through out the house so all the electronics were ok but there was a big mess to clean up.  Think about getting new surge protectors because once they’ve been used, they usually have to be replaced.

lilredhood51

Jul-13

you might think about getting a whole house surge protector. they go between your power line and the breaker box and the outside of your house. we live out in the country. dh just put on our line. of we get hit the surge protector will trip the main line. they are not that expensive. about 60 to 75 dollars. much cheaper than having to replace all the electronics they can take out.

datsalotta

Jul-13

Hey Joy !! BFG should have you starting again, probably with a new id no. though.

We have not been MC friends but want to help. My PC id no. is 764524 if you are needing to add friends. I will send gifts especially Event items.

datsalotta (Consortium Santa)

Myfishydog

Jul-13

Hi

New game is 820200. I got all my pets back, achievements are right, and other things are fairly ok. I added some of the

friends I had numbers for. Yours are on an invite. I did not count them so I am not sure if I found all of them. My

progress is on the level I had completed so that is good. I appreciate everyone's help.  Joy

Hi Joy 

How scary it must have all been. I'm glad you were safe. Storms frighten me.

Good to have your new Joy game up and running.  I was wondering what had happened to Duchess. I will delete the game but if you change your mind do get in touch.

Norry