Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

pumpkins   Friends

Started Jul-12 by Marcia68; 538 views.
Marcia68

Jul-12

I have about  52 more pumpkins to go before i reach my goal of getting Jack pumpkin avatar . Ive been on this a long time. Can anyone else tell me how to get these pumpkins besides the  wish list. ?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-12

I don't think so at this time.

You can get them during the Fall/Halloween event and friends gifting you. As far as I know..

Are you friends with anyone in the consortium? They help a lot. BUt like I said, at this time of year, only through gifting.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Marcia68

Jul-12

can i do pumpkin swap on my wish list?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-12

Do you mean swap with others, and it not affect your count?

I think the jack pumpkin is for "getting" the pumpkins. Once you have received a pumpkin it will go towards your count. You can give away as many as you like. ( I THINK)

Disclaimer...... I do not know for sure if this is how it works..... but if it's like the stamps and everything else it should. Been awhile since I did it.

Hopefully someone with knowledge will come and reply... grin

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-12

You are on my PC nvrsdiwsgd game.

I'll send you one in the morning.  No need to return gift.

LvlSlgr

Jul-12

Marcia68, send me a PM with your game ID number and I'll send you an invitation. Right now one-third of my friends are either red or don't have a wishlist up. So I should be able to gift you a pumpkin if it's on your wishlist ... probably every other day.

oiuoiu321

Jul-13

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said:

I think the jack pumpkin is for "getting" the pumpkins. Once you have received a pumpkin it will go towards your count. You can give away as many as you like. ( I THINK)

This is true.  You only need to get the pumpkins.  You can then do what you like with them (keep, gift, sell, shard) and it doesn't affect the count for the achievement.

Besides the wishlist, you'd have to wait until the Fall Event to get pumpkins, they're only available then.

Marcia68

Jul-13

Thank You nvrsdwsgd !

datsalotta

Jul-13

To get pumpkins invite ME!!! If you play on PC my id no. is 764524. I f you play on iOS my id  is i2403561. It takes alotta pumpkins for the achievement !!!

datsalotta (Santa for the consortium)

Randytb

Jul-13

I can help with the Pumpkins.

I just need your ID.

Randy