Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Additional reply buttons   Hostess with the Mostess

Started Jul-13 by Nona (Waldmeister); 206 views.
Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-13

I just came across a message with three reply buttons - I only noticed the two others after I had replied to the message using the regular one.

All other postings look normal. The extra buttons don't seem to do anything different than the normal one. Any ideas?

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jul-13

How odd. Hope Kid can shed some light on that.

Sometimes if things load slowly they don’t load properly. I notice that when I am on mobile and after I click reply. The editor (posting bar) loads a foreign version. 

I’ve never seen your extra (and extra weird) reply buttons though. Now I’m curious! blush

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-13

A reload doesn't change it. There are still those extra buttons at this message and this message only. I don't know if it is only my delphi or general. I post the link and you can check:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages?msg=176.59

AuntieRoo

Jul-13

I also have the extra buttons on that message.

Thank you! I was looking for the message.

Looks like it is copied over from another site. I’ll take a look when I can get on a computer.

They seem harmless enough but yes confusing. Perhaps she was copying her signature or member name over from another website? The buttons look "live" but do not contain a target (designation or action)

<p><a class="btn btn-sm btn-primary" target="_blank" title="Reply to this Message">Have fun, LoisRep</a></p>

<p><a class="btn btn-sm btn-primary" target="_blank" title="Reply to this Message">Have fun, LoisReply</a></p>

In reply toRe: msg 7

I wanted to not that because they are called reply buttons the forums CCS (custom colour stylesheet) colours them the same as the Delphi reply buttons, adding to the confusion!