Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My family and I need your prayers   Messages from the Heart

Started Jul-13 by RavenofGA; 1203 views.
RavenofGA

Jul-13

I just found out that my twenty-something 2nd cousin killed himself.  He was being harrassed by the mother of his  seven-year-old on who was demanding more money even after the courts told her she had reached the limit Stephen was able to pay.  He took steps to make sure all that he had was in his son's name and that she would never be able to touch it then he went in his room and shot himself.  I am absolutely heartbroken.  My 87-year old aunt, his grandmother, told me last night and I have cried ever since.  Please, remember and my family in your prayers. 

Raven of Ga (Janice Quiggle) 

EllyV

Jul-13

I will light a candle for you and your family.

my condoleances,

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 2
RavenofGA

Jul-13

Thank you.  We won't make it through this without prayer.

laurelind

Jul-13

My heart goes out to you and your family, Janice.  I will keep you in my prayers.  

Stephanie (laurelind)

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jul-13

Truly heartbreaking. I will absolutely pray for his family and son.

RavenofGA

Jul-13

Thank you.  My heart is aching right now.  To make matters worse for my aunt, her precious little dog, Sam, died in her arms 2 nights ago.  He was 13 and had multiple heart and lung problems.  He had a stroke and Aunt Mayme picked him up and held him.  She said he looked at her then closed his eyes and was gone.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-13

I am so absolutely heartbroken hearing what you and your family are going through. At the core of it, is an innocent, 7 year old little boy, who just lost his Dad, for absolutely no good reason. 

I am so sorry, the Court System failed your cousin and his little boy.  He was left feeling he had no options, and no one should ever feel that way. 

I hope you, as a family, are able to surround his son who needs all of you now, and the Mother doesn’t prevent that in any way. 

I will keep all of you in my prayers. I do truly believe they are felt, heard and answered. pray

I am so very sorry for your devastating loss!!

Hugs ~ Debbie 

RavenofGA

Jul-13

The one I feel most for is my 89-year-old uncle.  He is in a nursing home, completely immobile.  He was very close to Stephen.  He was a teacher and a school administrator and Stephen was diagnosed with a learning disability very early.  My patient uncle would sit with him for hours helping him study.  As a result, Stephen graduated from college with honors and was working on a Masters.  When my uncle was told of his death, he just screamed "No, no not Stephen."  He inconsolable.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-13

The fact that your cousin was so accomplished and overcame obstacles and succeeded speaks to his strength. And the unwavering love and dedication of your Uncle in helping him achieve his goals.

I am so sorry he was not able to find that same strength to help him in dealing with custody issues. They can become overwhelming, and if one parent is vindictive, and does not have the child’s best interest at heart, and is determined to destroy or only go after financial gain, sometimes one can feel that they have no way out. It is truly heart wrenching to hear that someone like your cousin...or anyone for that matter, reached such a terrible point, where there is no turning back.

I cannot even begin to imagine what your Uncle, Aunt, or you, must be feeling, or how his little boy is trying to understand what happened. 

So many prayers are being sent your way for you and your family. 

Hugs~ Debbie 

RavenofGA

Jul-13

Emery, the little boy, asked his grandmother why his daddy had to leave him and go live with Jesus.  My aunt wasn't sure how to answer, but said that the Lord must have missed him and wanted him to come home early.