Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DoNotGiftFeeding   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jul-14 by GrannyBee; 712 views.
GrannyBee

Jul-14

Hi, Folks,

I have two friends who have "DoNotGiftFeeding" after their name. Anyone have a clue what this means? I've been holding off gifting them because I interpreted it to mean they didn't want gifts for some reason but both have had it there for quite a while  now. Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

My guess.....................They may have one or more games and they're transferring inventory between those games.  I would also hold off on gifting them.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-14

That's my understanding as well. And I know whom you mean - I am some gifts in arrears to that player and am waiting to gift back.

GrannyBee

Jul-14

Thanks for the responses Tammy & Nona - I'll continue to hold off. :)

PenWeb

Jul-15

I am the guilty party.  I have 4 high level "active" games and 1 low level "feeder" game.  I am extremely low on certain items in the active games due to DQs, so instead of taking a Break and doing just rounds,  which means taking down the wish list, I have been doing rounds AND using the feeder game to get those needed items.  

Sorry about any confusion. Please be patient with me, I will be back gifting as soon as I can.

Nell, Nell2, OneCent, GMA 

In reply toRe: msg 6

Thank you for clarifying this.  I haven't been gifting you and hoping there was an explanation.  Look forward to having you back in the castle. wink

And you have continued to help me and the Consortium by gifting Event items so Thank You. 

Norry

Lou4338

Aug-15

Do you mean you are playing five games at once?  That you play one just to transfer items to the other four?  I am at level 64 and just discovered this site and am learning a lot.