Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Just Musing (and maybe bored)   Achievements and Musings

Started Jul-16 by Cookie (GulfGuppy); 330 views.
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Jul-16

You know, I don't consider myself sadistic or even mean-spirited. In fact, I usually apologize if someone bumps into me or steps on my foot, as if I got up under him/her LOL. But...I absolutely must poke something before leaving an HOS, be it a crow, skeleton, vampire etc. Maybe they are bored too!

oiuoiu321

Jul-16

Cookie (GulfGuppy) said:

I usually apologize if someone bumps into me or steps on my foot,

I usually over-empathize, and say ow when I step on someone.  And 9 times out of 10, they will say sorry!  (Yes, we are Canadian)

Theo (TheoMC)

Jul-16

Haha same here in Switzerland. Our four main words are: hello, please, thanks and sorry!

CzoeMC

Jul-22

I actually apologize to inanimate objects I bump into, like coffee tables and walls, and am teased horrendously by those who (I assumed) love me. It is called the "Mary Tyler Moore" Syndrome.

It won't end until you reply, that the object shouldn't have been there in the first place. wink