Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Crossed Blades   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jul-18 by WelshShelley; 408 views.
WelshShelley

Jul-18

Where can I find them???

It seems the daily quests and the Peeples wanting their thingies done so I get their keys, want me to use "Crossed Blades" in the ZZs. I'm now almost empty (I did have a wonderful supply). I have put it up on my wishlist, it seems my friends are low as well. 

I now have Trina, wanting me to do 50 scenes, without sending an airship, that makes a change. So, I thought I would use some amulets and just keep playing the same scene, to get the blades.

I did try the puzzles and kept losing.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

mdpetdoc

Jul-18

According to AEGram's spreadsheet, they come from the Fire Spring / Town - Residential District.

WelshShelley

Jul-18

Thanks MD. 

Welsh Shelley

AEGram

Jul-19

Indeed, per mdpetdoc, Crossed Blades comes from the Fire Spring in the Town - Residential District.

1 is needed to open the Wall Shield in Cloud City - Cloud City Prison

2 are needed to open the Leather Bag in Elvyn Forest - Pond of Life

In reply toRe: msg 4
WelshShelley

Jul-20

Thanks AE,

Yes I had a run of Quests (Daily and the Others) all wanting at different times the Wall Shield and Leather Bag.

Yesterday, I had another day of doing Trina, Gnome's Quests and The Others, and then it was a run of "The Column" on Atlantis, so my Scylla Tentacles, took a hammering. Thankfully my friends came to the rescue and gave me a few, just to be ready for the next time I do the quests of everyone.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley