Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Waiting for New Update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-20 by ilona070; 1520 views.
ilona070

Jul-20

Hi everyone,

can anybody tell me when the new update is arriving?

i really do believe it takes to long everytime, you can play, and move on 1 or 2 levels and then you’re stuck for like at least 6 months now.

now i even stopped playing all together.

ilona playing on ipad ID I1087116

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jul-21

Hell-o Welcome , No , Sorry , no one knows when the next content update will be.....Only The Shadow Knows

P1tbull

Jul-21

Unfortunately nobody knows :( but on the bright side, it will be a nice surprise when we finally get an update smile

I just wish we’d have a CC or something! Everybody is so bored, 1/2 my friends are on extended breaks. Almost 1/3 are red. I’ve given up hope for a Summer Event, much as I would love one.

But I guess they have to fix the pc download-loop problem 1st. Of course that takes priority. You guys have been dealing with that frustration for months now. {sigh}

P1tbull

Jul-26

I just saw everyone is talking about an update but I have nothing yet and I'm on pc.

LvlSlgr

Jul-26

P1tbull, did you check you BF Game Manager? Mine didn't come up automatically. I had to go there and get it.

P1tbull

Jul-26

Yep, nothing there :(

LvlSlgr

Jul-26

Strange ... and I'm sure you checked it Manually, right? I know you did that because you're and old pro at this. As I said ... strange. worried

P1tbull

Jul-26

Yeah, I clicked it to manual and it says theres an update but when I click on it, it says there are no new updates. It's weird. Think I will send a ticket

LvlSlgr

Jul-26

Good luck!