Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To Friends of WeeSam   Friends

Started Jul-20 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 545 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jul-20

Sorry to report that I have just this week got hit with that download issue. This means I struggle to get into my game at all, and being exceptionally busy at work means I don't have time to spend constantly trying to get into the game.

I couldn't get in at all yesterday, but have today. It's all very strange why it would start now for me, a month after it started happening for others. Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

I will try and get in once a day to gift, but if I can't please forgive me, I am just too tired at the end of the day to deal with it. Mostly I am waiting to see if the next major update fixes whatever the issue is.

WeeSam

LvlSlgr

Jul-20

WeeSam (WeesamNZ) said:

It's all very strange why it would start now for me, a month after it started happening for others.

That's very odd.

Just do what you're able to do and don't worry about gifting. Your friends - I'm one - will still be here for you.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jul-20

Yes, very odd. I got in briefly today then it kicked me out to do an update - which was the lower update 2012, not 2025 version I was on. Very annoying. Oh well, at least there isn't much going on at the moment and I managed to get a few gifts sent.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-20

I've had on and off internet problems all day. Hopefully this is your problem too. Just lots of glitches..

Stupid to ask, but reboot or restart your device?

Good luck. Hope you can get back in the game soon.

WeeSam I'm sorry to read this. How frustrating for you especially when it all seemed safe again.

Don't worry about us. Take the time to relax and look after yourself. It sounds like you need it at the moment.

We will still be here when you get back. 

Take care

Norry

SharpEye1

Jul-21

Hi there, my friend, as the others have said, how strange and frustrating!  Take all the time you need, I would not delete you!  Ada heart_eyes

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jul-21

Thank you my friends. 

Work is killing me at the moment, and I really needed a nice relaxing game to play. Have had to go play something else for my relaxation!

MrsFletcher

Jul-23

Hi there WeeSam...Fletcher here and I never, never would delete you.  So don't you worry one iota about dear Friend OK?!!!  Now go back outside and play, play, and more Play!

Linda/ Fletcher/Dandydog  8)

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jul-26

Thanks.

With the new download I am cautiously optimisted that the problem has been solved. I have been in and out of the game a number of times in the past few hours with no issues.

Looks like I'm back!

LvlSlgr

Jul-27

Good to hear, WeeSam! blush