Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Girl Who Grew Up in Midnight Castle    Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/26/18 by Desertdruid (stillDruid); 20715 views.

WOW! I'm curious about what level you are on. I am assuming it is high. Does this mean that the higher you get, the less you get inventory items during rounds? It has certainly been a difficult game for me to play as I bore easily and have had to strictly apply myself to continue on. I must say without any event since last spring has had me consider signing out. I spend way too much time playing for hours only to earn 100 coins here and there.  I imagine the devs do this in hopes of prompting sales. However, by not adding anything new to the game, or providing an opportunity for the hangeron'ers to earn anything for the exorbitant amount of time spent playing, seems to be a push toward quitting for those who can only stand so much redundancy. So I can relate to the frustration. It must be about money.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-19

Hi Dudette,

Firstly, let me assure you that being at a higher level doesn't have anything to do with how you obtain the inventory items. They fall when and wherever they may, and I've come to the clear decision that it's where the planets align for the day is when I get an item/items for that day. LOL  I've played faster in selecting items (I have a touch screen), and I've slowed down and took my time using my mouse. Either way can result in items obtained as it really matters not. 

I am at level 102, and dedication is the key attribute needed to continue with the game. The one thing you cannot do in this game, is to purchase inventory items. Wish there was a way. However, they are your reward for playing the game or swapping with a friend in the game. 

Whatever the developers motives are, it's up to the individual player on how they'll play the game and how much time will be devoted to that particular game. 

Good luck!

Shylo