Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

**SPOILER ALERT** New Interactives as of 7-25-19   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jul-26 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 5019 views.

So with this latest update the developers of MC have thrown in some new surprises in the Castle.  I notice players have been posting what they have discovered in other discussions.  I thought it might be a good idea to have them all in one place, so feel free to share what you find here........

In reply toRe: msg 1
AEGram

Jul-26

Yes.....please do add anything you notice to this thread......

We already have an Interactives thread that I will need to update.....it will help to have everything mentioned here so I can organize it into that existing thread.....thanks all for helping out.

I already have notes about the following:

Castle:
… Knights next  to Castle Gates
…Kraken in Mirror Lake

Dark Tower:
…Guest Room floor
…Library (although I can’t get this particular one to work)
…Dark Portal …..statue of lady with bow and arrow

Harbor:
… Captain’s Bridge, steps
… Cargo Hold, barrel

Fairy Forest:
…Museum of Tales, Lantern

In reply toRe: msg 2
Theo (TheoMC)

Jul-26

In the Library, try to click on the chandelier/candle holder, it should work like a charm! relaxed

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Jul-26

Copied over from the other thread:

In the East in the Hall of Creation, click on the bottom of the curtain...I know we have a lot of cat lovers here!

In the Bone Kingdom in the King's Crypt click the columns

In reply toRe: msg 3
Theo (TheoMC)

Jul-26

This one might not be new (but I just cannot put my hands on the interactives thread, grmbl)

Northern Islands - Island Shore : click on the figurehead

And in the Bone Kingdom - Ballroom - clicking on the couple has a slightly different result now (or I hadn't noticed before?) ... oh and also click on the "result"!

SharpEye1

Jul-26

Hall of Creation in the East

Click the curtain

Found this by accident - There's one in the Commercial District in Cloud City I had never seen before. A Little rope below the Book-lover's Shop. It also appears to be a one-time use since it hasn't appeared again since I clicked on it. Also pops up a funny (maybe morbid) little message. 

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jul-26

I haven't seen this one posted , I did the other so I changed my original post .In the TOWN'S

UNDERGROUND TREASURY : DRAGON

Theo (TheoMC)

Jul-26

Good catch! It made me laugh!

AEGram

Jul-26

Moose (Augustus3468) said:

Found this by accident - There's one in the Commercial District in Cloud City I had never seen before. A Little rope below the Book-lover's Shop. It also appears to be a one-time use since it hasn't appeared again since I clicked on it. Also pops up a funny (maybe morbid) little message

I have been able to get the rope to "do it's thing" .....but I've opened/closed the game several times and there's no message....I'm on iPad. Wonder if some of the interactives are a bit different in each of the platforms?

Edited to add.....yep, got the message to display.

• Edited July 26, 2019 10:34 pm  by  AEGram