Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

**SPOILER ALERT** New Interactives as of 7-25-19   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jul-26 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 4828 views.

Bone Kingdom - click on the glowing red eye of skull - didn't see a message

also, in ballroom there is another ghost girl (I think) to the right of the couple - she just disappears.

Theo (TheoMC)

Jul-28

AEGram said:

***King’s Crypt – Click Columns (I haven’t seen any message on this one)

The message is (more or less) [spoiler] Woah! Hopefully it wasn't because of me! [/spoiler]

These adds are really fun! I love the portal guard one!

AEGram

Jul-28

Angel_Pat (MCAngelPat) said:

Bone Kingdom - click on the glowing red eye of skull - didn't see a message also, in ballroom there is another ghost girl (I think) to the right of the couple - she just disappears.

Neither of these are new, they were in the original update. So they've already been listed in the Interactive Thread.

In addition, in Ballroom......you can click on the bats at the top of the page......they "did their thing" when the Ballroom was originally created as well......although, I do think there was a slight modification to show one getting closer to the screen.

AEGram

Jul-28

Theo (TheoMC) said:

The message is (more or less) [spoiler] Woah! Hopefully it wasn't because of me! [/spoiler] These adds are really fun! I love the portal guard one!

THANKS!!!!! I figure there's probably a message on all of these new changes, but some just don't come up......that leaves only the "possible" message needed for clicking on the lantern in the Fairy Forest - Museum of Tales

In reply toRe: msg 24
AEGram

Jul-28

I have now updated the Interactives Thread with the above information......

For those who want to access that thread, it's linked to Jenifer's COMPLETE INDEX - Tips, Tricks and Guides thread.

Or, you can go there directly by clicking here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/193/1

When you notice some interactive:

1. Check the Interactives Thread to see if it's already posted .... they're listed by area to make them easier to locate and be more organized.

2. If you see something in the game that isn't listed in that thread, please, please, please.....post the question/comment to this thread or send me a PM so we can keep the Interactives Thread clean for updates and for others to be able to find stuff without wading through a bunch of extra comments....

Thanks for everyone posting in this thread!!!! Many of these things I would NEVER have found if you hadn't mentioned them!

Msg 2383.26 deleted
Theo (TheoMC)

Jul-29

AEGram said:

THANKS!!!!! I figure there's probably a message on all of these new changes, but some just don't come up......that leaves only the "possible" message needed for clicking on the lantern in the Fairy Forest - Museum of Tales

Most welcome!!

I haven't seen any message on the lantern one but I'll check some more times to see whether something comes!

Thanks for listing all these little funny things! I need to print out your thread to make sure I didn't miss any!! kissing_heart

Thanks.  I figured some of these might already have been there before but I never thought to click all over the screen to see them.  I also noticed that in the new ones you need to click on the second image as well.  I must be missing something because I'm not seeing any messages.  Don't know if it's the screen resolution or if the download didn't quite work.  

AEGram

Jul-29

The messages don't always appear......I've had to click on them several times for some to finally show up.....others pop up each time.....The kraken, for instance, I had to click on about 7 - 10 times for one of the messages to show up.......and when I clicked on it a second time to check the wording.....the wording was different! (That's the only one I know of that has 2 different messages)

Some of the messages will show up if you stay in the game....others, you have to reload the game to get the interactive to work....and hope for seeing the message. (I had to close and enter the game several times after clicking the rope in Cloud City - Commercial District before I finally saw the message.)

I get it.  The second time I clicked on the rope I got a sound effect of someone yelling as they fell.  I assume I'll get a message next time.