Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Please Wait Freeze   Technical Issues

Started Jul-26 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1573 views.
Playbelle

Jul-28

Yes, I get the freezes fairly often.  Usually it will sort itself out in less than a minute unless I try to do something instead of just waiting.  Occasionally it will really get stuck and I have to use the Windows button on my keyboard, close the minimized game window on the Task Bar, log out of Windows, log back in and restart the game.  I did discover a way to help with the Wish List freeze.  Often when I want to update my Wish List and hit the "-" to take down one item, the item doesn't disappear.  If I try to hit the "-" again or do anything else in that window it will "Please Wait" freeze, but if I close the whole Friends window and then go back in, there will be an empty slot ready for the new item I want to add.  I haven't discovered any other tricks for the "Please Wait" freeze though.

In the last hour my game has gotten the "Please Wait" 4 times...……………………………..UGH!!!

nanakool

Jul-29

I'm having loads of problems with freezing when trying to do the hos in new private rooms its awefull lucky to be able to do 2 or 3 friends rooms then everything freezes up. And i have totaly reboot to close the game and load it up again. Sent ticket in but the advise didnt help at all. So now waiting for a reply yet again from CS. This is effecting all 4 of my games Carrot Bean Sprout and Pea.

IBemeWhoU

Aug-1

I have to reboot at least 5 times every time I play.  If it's isn't the "please wait" freeze when I try to accept gifts, it comes up with bonus rooms.  I don't get it with normal game play which is strange.  I tried to send a ticket in but that freezes up as well.  I keep hoping they will fix it but even the "download" I got yesterday wasn't what I was looking for.  Fingers crossed they get to it real soon.

I have over 7 million in coins, but want to work on my air cargo, so after my game froze in my friends room after every room I played I've decided to do just regular rounds for the rest of the day...I did manage to get through all my friends room on my lower level game, but did most of those yesterday....

IBemeWhoU

Aug-24

I contacted BF Support and was told this "please wait" freeze is only on my side, that no one else is experiencing it.  That is happens randomly is the worst.  Doesn't matter if I am trying to send gifts to friends, opening chests in rooms, completing the HOS in friends rooms (surprisingly it doesn't happen in John's), getting gifts or just closing down the game.  To hit Control Alt Del to get out seems redundant.  

Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-26

I just keep task manager open and if it does the please wait freeze several times in a row I just close BF down completely and wait awhile before opening again and that will usually give me a longer run between freezes, but still experiencing all the freezes you reported....

I've had the same issue while playing the private rooms.  Have to CTRLALTDEL every time.  And I'm one who hasn't had any problems playing MC since it began.  But this is getting ridiculous.

crownthornes

Aug-31

I'm having the same problem in the private rooms. No problem in the normal game. I've just stopped playing the private rooms. Hopefully at Halloween everything will be okay pray

I have 2 games and they are up and down....today I played all my private rooms in my lower level game and had no problem after GMT, gifts were freezing in both games and the only private rooms that did not freeze was mine & Johns in both games....so I have shut both games all the way down and will try again later....so try to work DQ's...my castle rooms do not freeze either....