Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DQ ---- Another Potion ---- are you serious?   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-31 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 717 views.

So I start to go through the DQ called Another Potion and the first thing is to visit the Ghostly Chest ---- twice!!!! 

Ridiculous ---- give up 100 of the blue keys to do one part?

But I'm glad to get reminded why I do not do DQs ---- they are nothing but asset stealing guzzlers with little to zero reward.

(Yes, I know, there are those who enjoy them, or find them "relaxing", etc. ---- glad that some players enjoy them. I just put them on the same low end priority list as Trina and airships.)

LvlSlgr

Aug-1

Jenny, there have been others who have complained about that one. Another Potion is one of those which randomly picks the HOS and ZZ.

Hopefully, you'll get a better/easier one tomorrow. Good luck! four_leaf_clover

I totally agree! IF we had Trina Quests from the beginning, it wouldn't be so bad.  I guess I'll HAVE to do a few Trina Quests for a few Golden Keys (GRMBL, GRMBL) to open new Private Rooms.

And I've completely given up on the Daily Quest Achievements on my 3 Higher Level Castles.

The Lower Level Feeders (which I'm NOT advancing) actually can 'afford' the Airships for the Trina Keys for the Private Rooms, but those 10 Feeders coudn't care less about the DQ Achievements.

And I don't even consider doing the CC's unless the Avatars are SPECTACULAR.

There's just not enough time in a day . . .

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

In reply toRe: msg 3
Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-1

Oh I had that "go to the ghostly chest twice" twice!! No way! I don't even have 100 blue keys and have no side quests. I even think I complained about it here! So I do the DQs when they suit me. If you are playing the CC, it is still early in the challenge, so tomorrow will be soon enough to play the DQ parts, don't worry!

I love CCs! Of course they are ruining my inventory for avatars only but I don't care, I love playing them! But only on my main game, my baby game at level 28 has zero inventory, so it's a no go (though maybe this time ... the first 10 parts ... still thinking about it...)

I also got Another Potion today, but got much luckier than you as it was the original one. Good luck!!! four_leaf_clover

AEGram

Aug-1

Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1) said:

So I start to go through the DQ called Another Potion and the first thing is to visit the Ghostly Chest ---- twice!!!! 

Looking on the bright side....... Each part asks for 2 visits to a ZZ.....at least the Ghostly Chest was on the FIRST part, so you would know to just table that one. It COULD have been on the third part, which would put you oh so close to the fulfillment of the CC task, but not finished.

And, while I don't have the 50 Destiny Keys to feed to a DQ task of going to the Ghostly Chest (I just don't do the Side Quests)........I take great exception to also having to give up 2000 coins for that crafting.......yes, I have plenty of coins an can easily afford the 2000 coins.....but mostly I refuse to do it on principle. 

Sooooo, 2000 coins AND 50 Destiny Keys to get one tick on the DQ list ......hmmmm, I don't think so.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Christina95e

Aug-2

Also, a bright side to DQs in general: you get to keep objects you search for. That said, I only do them when they fit my resources.

In reply toRe: msg 5
AEGram said:

It COULD have been on the third part, which would put you oh so close to the fulfillment of the CC task, but not finished.

I got a new version Helping Hand, third part...……………………...you guessed it visit the Ghostly Chest twice.  Luckily I had 2 Keys of Fates (won on the Fortune Wheel) so I continued with the DQ.