Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF EMBERS   Friends

Started Aug-1 by embers123; 2798 views.
In reply toRe: msg 18
embers123

Sep-5

Hey to all my friends, my laptop finally died worried Bigfish have transferred my game over to new laptop, Ive had to change my ID number hopefully for last time, new number is 829066, please get in touch as I need all the friends I can get, was just starting to get my list back but they cant transfer friends list. Look forward to getting everyone back and any new friends very welcome blush

Hi Embers,

Just tried to access your anniversary room and I'm getting a message saying you don't have a private room yet.  Not sure if they've recovered your game or if you have a different id other than 829066.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Pat (Angel_Pat)

oiuoiu321

Sep-10

Pat, the first post on this thread says

"I am on PC still and same username Embers but new id number 823214."

I did see that, however, on msg 5 of Aug. 5 she states id as 823319.  I also received a PM from her where she gave me the id that I stated previously.  So far, I have 3 different id's for Embers.  Just need to clarify which one is the good one.

oiuoiu321

Sep-11

Oh, I didn't catch that post.

The 823214 one I am friends with has the Anniversary room open.