Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Dhyani, etc. Out for 1 Week++   Friends

Started 8/2/19 by Dhyani (Dhyaniland); 3053 views.
katiek2

8/6/19

Oh my, Dhyani - what can I say?  I am laughing as I'm typing, but I know it's not funny for you.  There is a special place in Heaven for you.  I hear a lot of love for Dear Old Dad in your posts.  You must be a special kind of gal.

Di (amina046)

8/9/19

Oh please Katie, do not send her to heaven! 1st of all she knows hell inside out and, 2nd we all know how boring it might be to sit around and listen to harp music all day long!

hugs, Di

Darlene2436

8/9/19

Hey how about ear plugs for you, when his talking you could just keep nodding your head like you agree with him. maybe he will get confused and shut up....  

LvlSlgr

8/9/19

Darlene2436 said:

just keep nodding your head like you agree with him.

My mother is 95 and this is what I finally decided I had to do with her. That way I can avoid a lot of arguments with her. I won't go into how demanding, domineering, etc. she is ... because there's really no point. Fortunately, I don't live with her. She lives alone because that's the way she wants it ... but then complains that no one comes to visit. Believe me you don't want to visit someone like her. When she first moved back to KY from FL (6 years ago) I went at least twice a week even though I live 30 miles away. Now I visit every other week ... when I take her groceries to her.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

8/10/19

I sure hope, when I lose the few brain cells I have left, that I don't turn into my Father.  

We had a relatively pleasant day today ~ I actually got Dad to go for TWO 10 minute walks.  And he hugged me several times, said I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART, and THANKED me several times. Who is this man, and where did Dad go?

We will see what tomorrow brings . . .

Darlene, I feel for ya.  I must be a glutton for punishment.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

katiek2

8/10/19

Ooh, I forgot about the harp music - GAG!!

Theo (TheoMC)

8/10/19

Wow!!!! Miracles do happen after all!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!! winkkissing_heart

LvlSlgr

8/10/19

Dhyani (Dhyaniland) said:

I sure hope, when I lose the few brain cells I have left, that I don't turn into my Father.

I understand this completely. My sister and I are definitely afraid we're both going to end up just like Mom. I keep telling my kids, "Don't let me get like her." By this I mean - tell me if I start to get mean and put a stop to it.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

8/12/19

There should have been a pamphlet for us Boomers waaay back in Grade School entitled "Here's What You Can Look Forward To . . .  Brace Yourself"

*sigh*

On the upside, and dare I commit this to words? ~ Dad has been a completely different person for the past THREE days.  Compliant, loving, complimentary, compassionate, funny, etc. I LIKE this version of him!!!

Hope this sticks!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Theo (TheoMC)

8/13/19

That is soooooo cool!!! Are you sure he didn't fall down the hill again and hit his head?? Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!