Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Death in the family    Messages from the Heart

Started Aug-6 by Desertdruid (stillDruid); 2955 views.

My husband’s son died this weekend. We don’t know yet what happened. He is devastated. 

Those of you who believe in prayer, please say one for him & his grandchildren. 

Thank you so much Char, pnbmc, & Crystal for your support. heart  I love you, my friends. 

AEGram

Aug-6

So sorry to hear of your and your husband's loss.....hopefully answers will come soon.....as well as healing.

My thoughts, prayers and love to you and your Family.heart

XXOO ~ Dhyani

AuntieRoo

Aug-6

Oh Tia, I am so sorry.

My condolences to you & your family.Together you & your husband will get through this terrible time.(((((hugs)))))

My thoughts and prayers go out to Paul as he struggles to make sense out of this heartbreaking broken_heart loss while he and his grandchildren must be so grief stricken with no answers, and a gaping hole in their hearts!! heart

Prayers pray are felt, heard and answered. 

Your family will be in my prayers and hope with time, healing may begin. 

Wishing all of you much peace during this most difficult time!!

Debbie

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-6

I am so very sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts

Please accept my sincere condolences.  My heart goes out to your husband...no words in any language could express the grief over losing a child.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and especially the grandchildren.  God Bless them all.

katiek2

Aug-6

I'm so sorry to hear this - may your stepson rest in peace, and may your family find some comfort in the many prayers that are being said for you.

Dear Tia,

I’m so sorry for your family’s loss. My prayers go out to you all. May you find comfort in each other’s arms, and strength in your love for one another.