Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

WeeSam can't access Castle anymore. Had enough.   Friends

Started Aug-9 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 4048 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Aug-9

I have had enough. I am no longer able to access the castle at all. It was playing a couple of hours ago. Now when I try to go in it has reverted back to the 2052 version and just as it starts to re-load the 2053 Anniversary version a message pops up to say I need to download the latest version to continue, shuts down and will not allow me to go any further. There is nothing for me to update. I already had the update. 

I cannot play. Cant even get into the castle. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice - same thing happened both times. I have had enough. I am leaving the castle and uninstalling for good. No sense trying to play a game that refuses to even load. I have a backup from a couple months ago, but I can't be bothered going backwards, losing the progress I have recently made.

I get no help from BigFish, and can't even figure out how to even try to contact Elephant Games. I go to their help page and it shows me a picture saying Midnight Castle, which appears to be a link, but doesn't work. There seems to be no way at all to contact them.

I am sorry, my friends, but it appears I am done. I will miss you all.

Wee Sam

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-9

I am so sorry. Somewhere here on these pages is the mail address of EG - I think it was posted last yesterday or today.

Even if you give up MC please do stay at delphi. We would miss you.

Worth a try support@elephant-games.com  four_leaf_clover

LvlSlgr

Aug-9

Hello WeeSam ... I'm so sorry to hear you're having problems again. I second what Nona said. If you quit MC at least keep visiting us here in the Delphi forum.

Also, try the link Ben provided for Elephant Games. Maybe they can help you. Good luck!

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Aug-9

Thanks. I've sent them a message. I don't hold out much hope of help though but it is worth a shot.

It is in the hands of Elephant Games and Big Fish now. Either they get my game working again in a reasonable time, or I find myself a new game to play and leave the Castle behind.

Darlene2436

Aug-9

Hi WeeSam,

I lost my game on July 31. I worked with both MC game support and Elephant game support. MC support said my game was corrupted and they could not find it. I didn't hear from Elephant support so last night I thought I'm going to give Elephant Support another  try, This time I didn't go through the whole story I just said my MC game is lost please help me, gave them my screen name and game ID numbers and this morning I got an email saying your game has been restored. I was at level 93 and it came back level 91 but I worked on it today and I'm back at level 93. Please give it another try. I never thought I would get my game back.   If there is anything I can do to help you please don't hesitate to ask.    

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Aug-9

That's great Darlene that you got your game back. I am really happy for you. Isn't Big Fish so called customer service the most useless these days? It's so sad because they used to have great technical support that has helped me out with more than one game problem in the past.

I will keep on at Elephant Games then until I get an answer.

Funnily enough I tried to go into the game today and it actually opened. Had to go through the entire last update again, but at least it did it. Then after two hours of playing it decided to downgrade me again and kick me out so it can do the whole update again - which it wouldn't do. 

Darlene2436

Aug-10

I'm trying to catch up but I'm a week behind on the cc's and the gifting. I have a 108 friends but some are only there for the anniversary friends, After I hooked up with Elephant Support Steve the guy that was helping me from MC support hasn't emailed me he maybe saw that I got my game back and doesn't know what to say.  I'll keep on checking with you. Dhyani said  to keep in contact with Elephant game support everyday. Goodnight I have been up very late for the last week I'm going to sleep good tonight....

Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-10

Though I definitely think BigFish support (if it still can be considered supportive) has to be harassed every day, I would be more easy-going with Elephant. The people there seem to be very responsive and caring (not very talkative though haha), and if we start contacting them directly instead of BFG, they might start having a lot of work with players! But for the moment, they are quick and efficient, so I would give them a couple of days!! winkheart_eyes

Finger crossed, WeeSam!!

Sorry to read about all your problems. I hope you do get it sorted. It would be sad to see you go but I'm afraid my reaction would be the same as yours. 

Hopefully, all will be well

Norry