Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

All Achievements   Achievements and Musings

Started Aug-9 by alliebdive; 546 views.
alliebdive

Aug-9

Just wondering how many people - if any, but probably some longtimers have - have achieved all the achievements????  I'm down to the 3 for Daily Quests and of course, the Trina ones.  they are a long haul....  

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-9

Some months ago somone posted about having completed Trina. I am still in awe.

I’m at the same place as you, with a long way to go to finish the remainder! I decided those aren’t very important to me to finish so I’ll take my time!

alliebdive

Aug-9

I don't think there's any other way LOL!  This game definitely teaches you patience even if that is not your natural style.  The 10 part DQ and the Trina quests in particular are never going to be quick!  And the rewards are pretty paltry.... not that this matters....   Look at the pretty hideous CC avatars we work so hard for. :) 

AEGram

Aug-10

alliebdive said:

Just wondering how many people - if any, but probably some longtimers have - have achieved all the achievements????  I'm down to the 3 for Daily Quests and of course, the Trina ones.  they are a long haul....  

I believe one person posted sometime back that Ace Assistant and Key Master were also completed. 

Many of us still have a ways to go with Trina............I'm especially far behind because I banished her to her room for about 18 months. 

Lots and lots of people have now completed the Cozy Cubby and Furniture Finder achievements......those were the only 2 that were impossible to complete because we didn't have enough slots or furniture upgrades. ....Spring Room 3 gave us the final furniture offerings to be able to purchase 100 ..... and now the Anniversary Room gave us the final 7 slots to complete Cozy Cubby.

Several people have posted that they finally finished all the DQ achievements, so that means they're sitting at 310/312 on their achievement billboard. The rest of us just keep plugging away.

REAL/Idun (Furuli)

Aug-14

Valentina (vladimiobna) posted some months back that she had finished all the achievments that were avaibible at that time, now that we can finish all I expect she has. She also top the millionaires list with 38 millions ( also a few months old)

REAL/Idun

alliebdive

Aug-14

Good Lord!  Well done to Valentina!  Clearly she has played long and hard to achieve all that.  Congratulations to her.  I am very far from the 2 Trina achievements because for about 2 years I just ignored her. The three DQ ones I am making slow - very slow - but steady progress with and now I am linking them where possible to Trina quests and CC quests.  In the early days, it was lack of coin that held me back, nowadays it's airship items.  I just dont have enough game time to accumulate enough for multiple shipments in a day and I cannot bring myself to spend 100s of diamonds on it, even though I have 110000+.  Old habits die hard....  :) and perhaps... maybe..... I have learned a bit of patience and the truth in what people told me at the beginning which was that I would be sorry when I 'd reached the top level and was subsisting on the odd special event or upgrade.  It is better now with the CCs and more events...  Still amazing to have got them all!!!!

BJApple

Aug-15

I think of it as a journey to be enjoyed.  I am working on Trina and it could easily take 10 more years at my pace of play.  I like planning a strategy that gets me to the finish line and I still do some daily quests.