Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

All Achievements   Achievements and Musings

Started 8/9/19 by alliebdive; 3446 views.

Just got the Three's A Crowd achievement!!

Question to those who have accomplished this or the other 2 DQ achievements.  Do I now skip the 3 part DQs and wait for a 5 or 10 part DQ, or do I do the 3 part DQ and hope that the next one is a 5 or 10 part DQ? Any advice is welcome!

LvlSlgr

Oct-5

Great job Tammy!

Unfortunately, I can't give you any advice. Since my game has been reset by "glitches" twice in the past 18 months I'm nowhere near completing that achievement.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Oct-5

WooHoo Tammy! Congrats!

I only have Trina left to accomplish, but I still do some DQs, mostly to keep up on pet medallions needed for crafting exclusive pet food if I get in a bind. I will stop when an airship task comes up, unless of course Trina wants one. Or if there are a bunch of ZZs and Trina doesn't need them, I'll just fill them up without completing the task. This has become useful until the Blue Key quests come back.

This also depends on your playing time and if you get antsy waiting for the new day's DQ to come along. When I only had 10-parts left to complete it seemed to take forever so I did other DQs to push them along. But I also like structure and following instruction rather than my own random playing. 

Whatever your style, it's your choice. And no harm collecting those airship items!

Well the MC Gods have a sense of humor....................so I posted earlier in the day that I got the Three's A Crowd achievement.  After reading other's responses I decided, that if a 3 part DQs came up and they were easy ones, I would go ahead and do them to try and get a 5 or 10 one next.  Guess what I got tonight...........3 part DQ-Day One. No thanks, I think I'll pass......................LOL!

In reply toRe: msg 17

Just completed 5 Stars! achievement!! Only have You're a 10! left of the DQ achievements.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-19

Congratulations tadabouquetstarsdizzydizzy Tammy!!

What a fantastic accomplishment!! So hard to achieve!! And you have personally struggled through such difficult days as of late, and never missed a beat with MC!!

You are truly a shining star star2sparklesboomstars and one to hold up as a role model in every aspect of life!!

Many kudos to you, on this great accomplishment to emulate!!

Hugs~ Debbie two_heartsConsortium Leader 

oiuoiu321

Oct-19

Wow, that's a toughie.  Way to go!!!

LvlSlgr

Oct-19

Wow Tammy! That's great.

I AM NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT PERSON.  I AM ALWAYS SURPRISED WHEN I GET ONE.   I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.   

THE ONLY ONES I DO TRY FOR ARE THE EVENT ONES.  NEW PETS AND THOSE BLASTED FLYING THINGS.   OTHER THAN THAT I DON'T BOTHER.  I HAVE MANY ACHIEVEMENTS I HAD NO IDEA I WAS WORKING ON.   I LOVE THE SURPRISE WHEN I GET ONE BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TO ME.  I PLAY THE GAME FOR THE FRIENDS I HAVE MADE OVER THE YEARS.  AND TO KEEP BUSY WHEN NOTHING ELSE IS CALLING ME TO GET DONE.  YOU KNOW, LAUNDRY, HOUSEWORK,  THAT SORT OF THINGS.   

DON'T PLAY AS MUCH AS I USED TO CAN'T.  EYES GIVE OUT ON SOME OF THE HO'S BUT I DO TRY TO DO SOME EVERYDAY DURING EVENTS.  OTHERWISE NOT TO OFTEN LIKE A LOT OF US OLDTIMERS HERE I REST BETWEEN EVENTS.   SOMETIMES TOO MUCH.  BEEN KNOWN TO GO RED.  BUT I PROMISE IF I HAVE TO QUIT I WILL SAY SO. AND TRY TO GIFT OUT IF I CAN.  I WILL NOT JUST STOP AND  NO ONE KNOWS WHY.   TO ME THAT IS RUDE.   UPBRINGING I GUESS.