Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

All Achievements   Achievements and Musings

Started 8/9/19 by alliebdive; 7587 views.
LadyAstra

Apr-28

All,

I can report that this morning I finally completed Magic Miser!  Not only am I in shock at completing it, I can't believe I completed it before unlocking the Ice Breath.  I've been a very diligent sharder!  I still need to continue sharding, actually, as I'm a bit behind in my furniture buying.  These last few seasonal rooms have been expensive! 

Achievement-wise, this just leaves me with the 3 DQs and 2 TQs, which are many, many months in the future as I barely do them at all right now.

Astra

KatieAn56

May-7

Congratulations!!! 

Way to go! That’s one of the hardest achievements. As for the DQ and TQ, I’m not really trying to get those anymore…they just use up too much inventory for me. I do them occasionally. Have fun playing in the castle (that’s my main goal for the game)!