Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF SHYLO-shoulder gave out   Friends

Started Aug-10 by Shylo (shylo2425); 3701 views.
Gertie (Gertie0513)

Aug-17

WoW  I have not checked in for a while.  I am so sorry to find out about all of what you are going through.  The pain and waiting must be  so frustrating ...From your post your attitude about everything is great.  Please keep us all posted.( I will check in)  So all I can do from here is wish you the best send some mental hugs, and imaginary flowers, chocolate, and coffee.

Looking forward to seeing you back at the castle

Gertie

KNIMtheTOAD

Aug-24

Keeping you in my prayers.

Love TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

In reply toRe: msg 1
Shylo (shylo2425)

Aug-28

Hello my friends,

Can't thank everyone enough for the love, kind thoughts and prayers you've sent my way.  My shoulder issue is one of two issues I'm facing, and the first is a lumbar injection this Friday which hopefully will give long awaited relief that has plagued my back for years. After that, my Orthopedic Dr said yesterday that I'd need an MRI for my shoullder first then surgery. Can't be soon enough.

Many thanks again, and I'll let you know where I go from here. Miss my MC friends and the game but hope to return before too many more weeks/months.

Shylo/Carol blush

misstracy22

Aug-28

Wishing you all the best, and a quick, and as painless recovery as possible. Ready for your next adventure in life and MC

In reply toRe: msg 19
Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-17

Everyone,

Finally got the MRI results which showed I had three options: injections with Physical Therapy to strengthen my arm to reach heights higher than I'm able to now, OR Arthroscopic Surgery with 3 months down time + PT, OR total rotator cuff replacement with up to 12 months recovery + endless rounds of PT. For now, I chose injections with PT to follow.

For now, this gets me back into MC as I've really missed all my friends who have patiently waited for me, and I really have missed the game. Can't thank everyone enough whose kind thoughts, love and prayers helped me move forward in search of an answer to my shoulder issue. Truly I'd had enough!

Warm regards,
Shylo aka Carol blush

KNIMtheTOAD

Sep-17

WELCOME BACK SHYLO, have missed you.  Take care of yourself and don't overdue.

Love KNIMtheTOAD.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-18

Good to hear from you and that you're fairly functional. I think I'd have chosen the first option as well.

Once you feel better and come to the conclusion that you'd rather have more movement you might think again about a bit of surgery or you might find that the status quo is all you really need.

Some people who postponed surgery said afterwards they wished that they had gone for it earlier. It's a difficult choice. I could have gone for radio therapy a month ago but was feeling weak and breathless and opted for light doses of pain killers instead. Now that strength and stamina have recovered I've arranged some appointments with my radiologist this morning, starting next week.

Whatever you do I wish you all the best.

Nice to have you back in the Castle Shylo wink  

tiniponi

Sep-18

It's been wonderful to see you back in-game the last few days!  I really hope the injection/PT does wonders for your shoulder.  :)