Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF SHYLO-shoulder gave out   Friends

Started Aug-10 by Shylo (shylo2425); 3457 views.
katiek2

Aug-10

Best of luck, Shylo.  Hope all goes well for you, and we see you back in the game soon.

P1tbull

Aug-11

Good luck with your surgery and heres hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Kellz relaxed

misstracy22

Aug-11

Hi, 

I use both hands, mostly even success. Just takes a bit of practice, if you aren’t used to using both hands equally.  Try it when you are recovering from your op and your bored. Hope everything goes well and the outcome is ease of pain and better mobility. 

SharpEye1

Aug-11

Yikes!  I do hope you get a quick surgery date, my friend!  I'll keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery! Take care, Ada heart_eyes

tiniponi

Aug-14

I've been missing you.  I had a complete rotator cuff tear (two at 100%, other 2 at 75%), and had surgery.  I waited almost six months to have the surgery.  It felt SO much better after repair, and since I have a super-high pain tolerance, physical therapy was easy.  I hope yours is easy also.   Looking forward to your return to the game.  (I'm Tin (86008 in-game.)

• Edited August 14, 2019 7:14 pm  by  tiniponi
Shylo (shylo2425)

Aug-15

Hi Tin, Golly, so happy to hear from you and to know finally who Tin is. I found out yesterday that my Ortho surgeon has been on vacation along with a medical conference so my surgery won't be until I get to see him again. So frustrating not to know after all this time!! You were blessed to have the ability for high pain tolerance, but however, not so true for me. I wish I had that ability. UGH!

I won't even attempt to return yet until I have an answer for this shoulder. In the meantime, I'm to have lumbar injections, and the doctors office will call me today to schedule. My back is an issue, my shoulder is an issue, and I have a knee that needs replacing, but that will have to wait. I'm a mess!

Thanks so much for stopping by. So many wonderful friends have sent heartfelt messages like yours and I appreciate that so much. Will keep in touch!

Shylo aka Carol blush

tiniponi

Aug-15

Wow, you do have a lot to contend with.  I'll be praying even harder for you.  I truly hope your orthopedist can get to you soon.  I hope the lumbar injections will at least take that pain away ... to have bad pain in three areas at once must be really hard to deal with.  My thoughts are with you, my friend.  <3

Shylo (shylo2425)

Aug-15

Thank you so much! One step at a time they say. wink

Suenamie5

Aug-16

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain!  I pray for a successful surgery and recovery from this..  

Take good care of yourself and look forward to seeing you when you're able.

Sue (Suenamie)

Gertie (Gertie0513)

Aug-17

WoW  I have not checked in for a while.  I am so sorry to find out about all of what you are going through.  The pain and waiting must be  so frustrating ...From your post your attitude about everything is great.  Please keep us all posted.( I will check in)  So all I can do from here is wish you the best send some mental hugs, and imaginary flowers, chocolate, and coffee.

Looking forward to seeing you back at the castle

Gertie