Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Food Drops   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-10 by Katijay (Katijay46); 635 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-10

Has anyone else noticed the lack of food dropping with the HOS?....I did 60 HOS in the Anniversary Room and only got 8 bags of food...I did 18 HOS in the Castle and got 4 bags of food...I have been trying to build up my supplies for the CC feedings and it is just not happening very fast... 

AEGram

Aug-10

Hmmmm.... I haven't been paying attention to food/stamps coming from HOS completion.....

I'll try to watch to see if food seems scarce.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-10

I mostly noticed this with my level 31 game because of the fewer options with gold chest...My 93 game has plenty of food, but I will have to watch that one too....

In reply toRe: msg 3
Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-11

Just did 2 rounds of 18 Castle HOS each round only produced 2 bags each, no Unique Food and 2 Rare and 1 each of Special and Simple....this was my level 31 game...

MeekMonkey

Aug-16

I have noticed that since the last event finished, I am also having trouble with plan stamps