Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Increasing in levels ridiculously fast   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Aug-11 by kitiara31576; 642 views.
kitiara31576

Aug-11

I've only been playing the game for a little over a month.  I currently only have 5 friends.  One of them was at Level 25 about a week ago and all of a sudden she's at Level 93.  How is possible to increase in so many levels so fast?  It seems impossible to me?

mmpendo

Aug-11

My guess is that they lost their game, started over, then EG restored their old game.

You need more friends so you can optimize your earnings from the anniversary room.

Just tell us what platform you play on and you can get oodles of friends for the Room and/or forever.

Or it could be a player's second, third or fourth game and they're "bankrolling" it from their main game.  I did this in order to get info I posted about the game and levelling up goes very fast when eggs and crafted items are gifted to help.

kitiara31576

Aug-18

I'm playing on a Fire tablet, which is android and my ID is a1272190.  I'll definitely accept friends, even it's just people who want to use each others' anniversary room HOS.  ;)

kitiara31576

Aug-18

What do you mean "bankrolling" it from their main game?  

Usually it means they send themselves high value items (like eggs) so they can cash them in.

Tammy27 is right.  What I meant by bankrolling is taking high value pet eggs and crafted items and gifting them to a second game, or third, or fourth, in order to level up faster.  Not for purposes of playing, but documenting dialog, snipping pics, checking on changes, etc.

kitiara31576

Aug-20

Ok, thanks for the info Tammy27 and whitebutterefly54