Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 4 Silver Chest from Feeding Pets   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-11 by Katijay (Katijay46); 826 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-11

These are the highest percentage in Silver:

Guinea Pig  70  Garden Bunny  60   Gold Bearing Turtle  60

Grim Eagle  60      Baby Mammoth  50        Bat  50

Chimney Sweep 50    Flirty Hippo  50   Treasured Phoenix  50

Voracious Lemur  50   Wise Raven  50

I’ve been logging feeding results for about 3 years now. The Yeti, Snowman, Grim Owl, Garden Bunny, & Guinea Pig have all brought a much higher ratio of silver chests for me, but the Turtle has brought far more silver than anything else. 

Good luck, everyone. four_leaf_clover

I was very lucky yesterday and got 5 from 5. Today, however, was a different story. Had to feed 13 pets to get it done - 7 gold, 2 iron and 4 silver (so pretty lucky over all).

Pets that brought me silver - snow fairy, grim eagle owl, gold bearing turtle and flirty hippo.

Good luck everyone. four_leaf_clover

KatieAn56

Aug-11

I had to do 13 also hmmm...2 Iron; 7 Gold 4 Silver from Guinea Pig, Cook, Jack-o-Lantern and Garden Bunny. We got exactly the same number, April!

Good Luck to all!! four_leaf_clover

Wow! That’s pretty amazing. 

It’s great to have that one out of the way! Go us! Lol 

KatieAn56

Aug-11

LOL! True, I could have waited but tomorrow is my brother's birthday and I wasn't sure when I'd get to play and wanted to get it out of the way!! Besides, I got a lot of coins and stamps from all the other pets so it was worth it!!

Thanks to Katijay, I did it in seven:

guinea pig-gold

garden bunny, gold bearing turtle, grim eagle owl-silver

Baby mammoth-rusty

bat-gold

chimney sweep-silver

Not bad at all!

In reply toRe: msg 7
Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-12

Took me 5 tries:

Guinea Pig (pond of life) / Turtle (pond of life) / Grim Eagle (pond of life) / Chimney Sweep (pond of life). The Garden Bunny brought me gold. Yup, I was lazy and in a hurry, decided to stay in the same area all the time, not a bad idea after all! wink

Good luck everyone!! four_leaf_clover

Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-12

Have had a little too much wine with friends tonight, but am happy to say both games are good!...

Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-12

You can never have too much wine! Well, ok, you can .. but then you wouldn't be able to type! wink

Well done!