Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"Please Wait" freeze   Technical Issues

Started Aug-13 by THEdella; 1492 views.
In reply toRe: msg 9

It's a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just finished playing all my friends rooms and not one "Please wait"...…………..Yippeeeeeeee!

LvlSlgr

Sep-18

I think I just jinxed myself.  I had done about 60 with no problems and when I went back just now the very first one froze.  Oh well ... pensive

Oops, didn't mean to send you bad mojo.....

LvlSlgr

Oct-5

I noticed nothing has been posted in this thread lately, so hopefully everyone's having less problems.

I was one of those who was fortunate enough to only run into the "Please wait ..." problem occasionally. Not enough to really stress me out. But today has been totally different. Earlier when I was gifting friends, it happened 3 times. Which means I lost the ability to gift all 5 times. Frustrating.

Now, tonight when going into the private rooms (just to click on the butterflies for shards) I keep getting "Please wait". Of course each time this happens I end up having to force MC to shut down.

The one thing I noticed is this seems to have started after I installed my third-party virus protection software. Normally I have that software installed and running. But I had to remove it about a week ago to get my latest Windows 10 update to complete. I didn't re-install it until last night and that seems to be when I really started getting the "Please wait" problem more frequently.

Just wondering if anyone else seemed to noticed it might be connected with their third-party virus protection software??? Or is this just a coincidence?