Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Meek again. on PC   Technical Issues

Started Aug-14 by MeekMonkey; 795 views.
MeekMonkey

Aug-14

Hi to all out there well it did it again problem with your save. So that means my game again has crashed start at level 1 lost the whole lot again I am going to elephant game support this time see if they can restore my game and I know I was going to back up my castle I only got my game back not even a week and it crashed again. hang in there everyone.

Oh boy, I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened again.  Fingers crossed that you're back soon...………...

MeekMonkey

Aug-14

Me too just wrote to elephant games I am just going to let it sit this time I didnt have all my friends writen down though I was going to do it after I finished my rooms.

Keep us posted and as one of your game friends I'll send you my game id when you're back up and running.

FYI-I was just able to play the HOS in your private room.  It must be because I was in my game and playing the rooms before you had your issue.  Just weird...……………..

MeekMonkey

Aug-15

I have played my game till I could have friends, I wrote down all of them I want to do a uninstall and reinstall of the game manger and midnight castle in hope it will clear up some issues. So in the event of losing my friends I can invite them back if need be.

In reply toRe: msg 5
MeekMonkey

Aug-15

UPDATE

I have done my uninstall and reinstall. I didn't loose friends.

I have noticed that I can still play Meek room from a different player anyone else noticed this?

I have already heard from Elephant Games, They have asked for a list. I have sent them a list but I have no idea what seasonal items I should ask for I am going to got through my game and write down what I need. any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you all.

Your game shows at Level 6 in my game (with your message about game crash), however I can still access your private room.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Aug-16

Oh dear, not again !!! ~ the next time you are able to get into your fully restored game, please try to back up your game right away after you Exit.

I make backups of ALL my 13 Castles at least once/week, and during Events & CC's (even if I'm only going in to Gift occasionally) I back them all up every other day. There's a lot of demand on the EG Server(s) during Events & CC's, so I'm not surprised the data gets corrupted.

I don't always copy my backups to a Flash Drive, but I make a Folder on my Desktops (for each User/Castle) to house my Elephant Games folder backups. 

Takes about 1 minute or less for each Castle.

Restoring my Castles myself has worked every single time, and they've ALL be Reset to scratch or a slightly higher, but low Level  (with their same Game ID's several times over the years)

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed, Meek!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

MeekMonkey

Aug-16

Thanks Dhyani I forgot to back it up so silly of me! I now have back ups of my other 2 castles and as soon as I get Meek back that is the first thing I will do. I have everything crossed as well. At least at the moment I have a fresh install of the game manger and midnight castle.

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Aug-16

Good luck Meek, 

I'll keep you on my list and hope your totally back at some point. How frustrating. I have several friends missing, or game crashing. Like others have said above, fingers crossed & hope to see you soon!

Mysty